Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Thinking of putting Alvarez in for First game as a differential. Great record already against the promoted teams. Obviously a risk, how big of one?
It's a nightmare picking City forwards other than Haaland, I'd love Foden in my team but him coming of the bench for 15 minutes is no use to me. Same problem with Alvarez, we just don't know who's nailed. Bernardo could be a decent option if he stays on the wing and is pretty cheap at 6.5M.

I fancy lots of slow starts to this season for most of the stars.
Ollie Watkins, Isak.
Top 6, mid.
Wingbacks, scoring cbs.

After go for mo, erling, rash, saka.... Mudryk on form.
I had Isak last season, did really well, then Wilson came back into the team and Isak played wide left. He basically did fuck all from the left from an fpl point of view. A watching brief for him and Wilson for when the fixtures turn, about gw5 I think.

Salina or Gabriel are both 5.0 and guaranteed starters, Gabriel is hugely owned as he has bigger goal threat in theory but I prefer Saliba personally, he is perhaps more of a differential
After watching him at Wembley Sunday
Timber looked a good signing and Saliba is quality.plus Arsenal have a easy start

I’ve ripped it up & gone rag central because of their raggish easy start. Two cheap strikers to rotate with Haaland, a premium midfield with no Salah or KDB, and defence with decent fixtures. James & Sanchez in from Chelsea who’ll be benched till GW3. Everyone except Pedro is a guaranteed starter, There’s too much risk around City & Liverpool and Spurs will be all over the place for a few weeks, so this team is based on fixtures for the first four GW’s, then it’s an international break
View attachment 89611
Looks very template

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.