Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Yep. Gone for Haaland against Burnley. Possibly a waste but early games are usually the biggest challenge for promoted clubs.

giphy.gif

Website down as I was doing some last minute tinkering along with 7 million others. Tried to get Foden in and Alvarez our reacting to team news but failed.

Ended up with a much more template team than I had hoped for

4E4CC5DE-1C57-41FD-A96D-9EF22D9101C4.jpeg

Final squad after numerous transfers this afternoon!

View attachment 89811
Let me guess, you had Stones too until the Pep Roulette wheel started spinning ~30 mins before the squads were locked in.

Stones went from 30% owned earlier today down to 28.7% at this moment, so I was one of the 1.3% who got my change in in time.

I really tried to make room to get KDB in once the lineup was announced, but just couldn't swing it. Regrettable that he went out so early too, hope he's OK and will be back soon. He had some great entry passes, including the first goal via Rodri's header.

Haaland's case for FPL was hilarious too: "you know why..."

I thought after last year that Alvarez was going to need to see the field more given his potential. Hope his inclusion today is a sign of things to come. 1 very nice assist thus far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.