Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

City have a DGW in GW25. Chelsea and Brentford both at home. My plan is to have Foden, De Bruyne and Haaland ( if fit) all in my team by then. Will also play my triple captain.

I currently have Alvarez and Foden, will bring KDB in for one of my other mids, for the Burnley game, then swap Haaland for Alvarez when he's fit.
I'm certainly looking at bringing Haaland back in for Isak. Have held off on shipping out Salah for now; brought Gordon in off the bench in his place for this GW. Have to be honest; I'd be reluctant to get rid of Salah. The guy, like Haaland, pretty much guarantees points. That means I won't have the funds to get Phil or Kev in, unless I seriously downgrade on my forward line.

1000010933.jpg

I'm certainly looking at bringing Haaland back in for Isak. Have held off on shipping out Salah for now; brought Gordon in off the bench in his place for this GW. Have to be honest; I'd be reluctant to get rid of Salah. The guy, like Haaland, pretty much guarantees points. That means I won't have the funds to get Phil or Kev in, unless I seriously downgrade on my forward line.
You could sell Salah for KDB, and then wildcard or swap them when Salah is back. Move things around and try and keep the big hitter's all in. The dippers, Chelsea, Spurs and Luton will all blank in GW26 if it's a dippers Vs Chelsea league cup final, so having too many players from those 4 teams is potentially a problem. I currently have 4, and will be looking to move some out. I'm also planning to Wildcard in GW27 to bring players from those teams back in.

KDB, is captain material against Burnley.

Last edited:
You could sell Salah for KDB, and then wildcard or swap them when Salah is back. Move things around and try and keep the big hitter's all in. The dippers, Chelsea, Spurs and Luton will all blank in GW26 if it's a dippers Vs Chelsea league cup final, so having too many players from those 4 teams is potentially a problem. I currently have 4, and will be looking to move some out. I'm also planning to Wildcard in GW27 to bring players from those teams back in.

I've got Ederson (unlucky today on that bogus non-raise of the offsides flag knocking him out), Foden, and Alvarez.

Hoping Eddie will be back for Burnley given he has a couple weeks of rest. It certainly didn't look good at the time.

Alvarez was going to swap out for Haaland, but not sure when that will take place.

I guess I need to rethink KDB at some point too. Yes, he did great, but he was gassed out there today. He might be more match fit in a few weeks, but Foden could also do well as @ Newcastle isn't the easiest.

Last edited:

We're in GW21 now. So a long way to go before the dbl gw 25 and then the blanks in 26.

Something to keep in mind though. I might just roll up my transfer this week as team looks good. FA cups to come as well so I think it pays to wait and see right now.

Decent from Chelsea trio.
Foden and Alvarez disappointing to blank.

Attachments

• IMG_3815.jpeg
    IMG_3815.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
I've got Ederson (unlucky today on that bogus non-raise of the offsides flag knocking him out), Foden, and Alvarez.

Hoping Eddie will be back for Burnley given he has a couple weeks of rest. It certainly didn't look good at the time.

Alvarez was going to swap out for Haaland, but not sure when that will take place.

I guess I need to rethink KDB at some point too. Yes, he did great, but he was gassed out there today. He might more match fit in a few weeks, but Foden could also do well as @ Newcastle isn't the easiest.
KDB should be well up to speed for the DGW. Two home games make's him a must buy for me. When to bring him in is debatable but I wouldn't like to be without him for a City DGW. Nobody else doubles apart from Brentford, and they have City and the dippers.

Good point. Re the CC final, I currently have two from Chelsea and Liverpool (the likely finalists). If I do move Salah on for KDB, that'd be down to 2. I could then bench sell Palmer for Foden, while keeping the funds to swap Isak for Haaland. Would prefer to keep my wildcard for now, should potential double Gameweeks crop up later in the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.