Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

KDB should be well up to speed for the DGW.
Agreed, but I still have time for that.
Two home games make's him a must buy for me. When to bring him in is debatable but I wouldn't like to be without him for a City DGW. Nobody else doubles apart from Brentford, and they have City and the dippers.
Dippers vs Luton is also likely to be moved to GW25 from GW26 if the Dippers reach the EFL Cup Final. They are already up 2-1 on Fulham with the 2nd game on 24 Jan.

The Everton villa game didn't work well for me.
I had Watkins as captain and he only got 1 point. I left konsa on the bench and missed out on a clean sheet. I took pickford out of my team at the last minute and put Raya in so possibly missed out on another clean sheet.

The Everton villa game didn't work well for me.
I had Watkins as captain and he only got 1 point. I left konsa on the bench and missed out on a clean sheet. I took pickford out of my team at the last minute and put Raya in so possibly missed out on another clean sheet.
I have Watkins and Cash; two bloody points.

Agreed, but I still have time for that.

Dippers vs Luton is also likely to be moved to GW25 from GW26 if the Dippers reach the EFL Cup Final. They are already up 2-1 on Fulham with the 2nd game on 24 Jan.
If the dippers have a DGW in 25, I may WC in 24 as they have Burnley at home in 24. Salah should definitely be back for 24. I can then bench triple dippers in 26, or maybe sell one, and bench two.

59 points so far with 3pts for gabriel and 1 pts Raya to come in bonus points... solanke still to play
13 points on the bench in mykolenko and gordon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.