Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Pep easing him back slowly. Could start and get 60 to 70 mins or another 30 mins off the bench.
Exactly, another reason I've still got Phil and keeping the armband on him this week.

And just because Haaland "apparently he will be selected" doesn't mean anything to me on if he starts, how many minutes he gets, or how he actually does.

Certainly hoping for the best, but not worth swapping out Alvarez yet (and taking on a -4) before seeing him play a minute in any match.

My biggest dilemma this week is to play/start Cole Palmer away vs. Liverpool over Saliba away vs. NF. A clean sheet is possible, and Saliba would be my 4th defender, the least likely to keep one this week or score more points than the others.

There's some good potential points this week, but there was last GW as well and that didn't work out so well with EPL own goal mistakes, Bowen keeping (7 point) Gordon still first off my bench for a blank, and Ederson getting unnecessarily injured from a bad line judge who should have raised the flag well before that took place.

And no, I'm not bitter... ;-)

Exactly, another reason I've still got Phil and keeping the armband on him this week.

And just because Haaland "apparently he will be selected" doesn't mean anything to me on if he starts, how many minutes he gets, or how he actually does.

Certainly hoping for the best, but not worth swapping out Alvarez yet (and taking on a -4) before seeing him play a minute in any match.

My biggest dilemma this week is to play/start Cole Palmer away vs. Liverpool over Saliba away vs. NF. A clean sheet is possible, and Saliba would be my 4th defender, the least likely to keep one this week or score more points than the others.

There's some good potential points this week, but there was last GW as well and that didn't work out so well with EPL own goal mistakes, Bowen keeping (7 point) Gordon still first off my bench for a blank, and Ederson getting unnecessarily injured from a bad line judge who should have raised the flag well before that took place.

And no, I'm not bitter... ;-)
I've just sold Palmer for KDB, I didn't want to sell any of my other mids. I didn't really want to sell Palmer but something had to give, them blanking in GW26 and playing City in GW25 swung it. I've decided to captain Phil this week.

Took a - 4 hit to bring Haaland (for Isak) and De Bruyne (for Salah) back in. I could have used the wild card but wanted to keep it for potential double GWs later in the season.

Took a - 4 hit to bring Haaland (for Isak) and De Bruyne (for Salah) back in. I could have used the wild card but wanted to keep it for potential double GWs later in the season.
I've got Haaland back but not convinced on KDB yet. Looked very rusty. I'll see how he goes.

I couldn't decide on captain between haaland, alvarez and foden as not sure who would play and for how long.
Decided on none of them and captained Porro instead.
Will see if it pays off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.