Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

55 points for me.
Normally, I get very little points from my keeper and defenders.
This week, I used my wildcard and got 30 points from my keeper and 3 defenders. Even the 2 defenders I had on the bench got 6 points each but none of them got on.

EPL updating their stats, but FPL hosing me and others again:

Got knocked out of a Cup and lost my Blue Moon Head to Head over this nonsense.

It was clearly a Gabriel goal and Saka (C) assist when it happened.

Who's the best City captain vs Burnley? I have De Bruyne, who might start on the bench. Alvarez who might get the hook early to give Haaland minutes and Foden.

Currently have the armband on KDB, but thinking Phil might be the safest opinion?

Who's the best City captain vs Burnley? I have De Bruyne, who might start on the bench. Alvarez who might get the hook early to give Haaland minutes and Foden.

Currently have the armband on KDB, but thinking Phil might be the safest opinion?
Same problem for me too, I've decided on Phil for Captain. Probably be the wrong option knowing my choices lately

got to agree with city players KDB might be benched to start with, Alverez potential to be pulled for haaland so I'm debating Pedro at Brighton away at Luton, got to stay away from Liverpool/Chelsea players as well really,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.