Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

63 for me which seems to be pretty good compared to others with lots having low scores due to the 2 blank games.
On a bit of a roll at the minute so hopefully that continues.

Planning on taking a -4 for next week depending on how the fa cup games go in midweek.
Solanke and romero in for adebayo and porro.

Last edited:
63 for me which seems to be pretty good compared to others with lots ha ingredients low scores due to the 2 blank games.
On a bit of a roll at the minute so hopefully that continues.

Planning on taking a -4 for next week depending on how the fa cup games go in midweek.
Solanke and romero in for adebayo and porro.
Same here on 63 for another good week and no hits to get to it either.

Bench was totally empty of points and play, but that will change next week. Hee Chan was a bust, but KDB didn't start so that was a net positive, but given the fixture, it looked to be much better on paper.

Can't decide between haaland and Watkins for captain duty this week.

Was planning on taking a -4 to bring solanke in but think I'll hold off on that now with him missing last night because of injury

Haaland captain for me but Saka was another option to be considered
I’ve gone back and forth several times over the last 24 hours.

Right now it is Saka… but I may change it back to Erling at the last minute.

It’s just hard to tell if he’ll have a stormer tomorrow or a quieter match, and I have been burned several times by captaining him instead of Saka, who is consistently racking in the points in the league.

If I do end up leaving Saka captained, though, I’ll probably put a fiver on a Haaland hat trick. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.