Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

62 , 1 to play (Saliba)

Would be nice for Saka to have a quiet match, everyone has him and he’s been scoring big last few weeks

62 , 1 to play (Saliba)

Would be nice for Saka to have a quiet match, everyone has him and he’s been scoring big last few weeks
I'm on 49 with 3 arses to play. Including captain Saka. (Didn't want to jinx Haaland or KDB - obviously someone else did that).

I've got Saka (C), Odegard and Saliba.

I don't have Phil Foden! Thought it would be not getting Salad back that would hurt me but another week where KDB does nothing. Tough decisions to make.

Senesi is my usual weekly injury this week. Specifically brought in a couple of weeks ago with the Bournemouth DGW in mind, typical of this season for me.

After watching Sheffield Utd tonight I really think I have to play the TC chip on Solanke this week. Doubles don't really get better than Sheffield Utd and Luton at home.

Senesi is my usual weekly injury this week. Specifically brought in a couple of weeks ago with the Bournemouth DGW in mind, typical of this season for me.

After watching Sheffield Utd tonight I really think I have to play the TC chip on Solanke this week. Doubles don't really get better than Sheffield Utd and Luton at home.
If you still have it, probably best to use it now.

Bench boost chips will be popular in GW37 if City, Arsenal, and LIverpool all double as is quite probable and the title is still on the line.

You could always save the TC for GW34 with teams that lose in the FA Cup likely doubling (hoping Newcastle and Rags), but those 2 don't have the fixture juice of what Bournemouth has.

I'll be captaining Solanke, but the TC is a nice chip to still have. I finished on 80 with wins in my cups and BM Head to Head with another green arrow. ;-)

75 for me which most weeks would be really good but it was a high scoring week for most people it seems

1000012255.jpg

Considering Arsenal had the freedom of Bramhall Lane last night, Saka's return was disappointing. And yes, I know he was subbed at HT. Most of the carnage was done in the first half.

Considering Arsenal had the freedom of Bramhall Lane last night, Saka's return was disappointing. And yes, I know he was subbed at HT. Most of the carnage was done in the first half.
There were enough playing me in Cups and BM H2H that had Saka (C)aptained that I was relieved he left at the half, despite owning him myself. Nice to get a 666 in my backline, that was a first this season. Doughty was on my bench, but will start this coming DGW for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.