Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

By the end of GW32 my bench players had scored 331 points. Very few of them counted for non-playing players in my first 11.

Had some really bad weeks - 31, 27, 25, 23, 21, 20, 20........

Can anyone beat that?

• Overall points​

• Overall rank​

Your doing well.

1943 points
114,237 rank

For me, 26 points today today, 6 players left to play.

Last edited:
44 points today with 7 left to play. Still not happy about the incorrect Foden leak, as I would have moved him in advance of my planned WC 35, but if I hear he's supposed to start, there's no way I was going to drop Phil.

I'm finally in the top 500K after sitting all the way back at 3.9M back during GW16. I'm on 12 straight green arrows since GW21, and looking good for the DGW34 (BB here I come!) and remaining fixtures.

I was once aiming for top 1M, but I'm only 70+ points off of 100K, so why not?

Under 60 now in the Blue Moon League standings and just a few back behind The Stockport Iniesta, so enjoying the ride up to the top! :-)

44 points today with 7 left to play. Still not happy about the incorrect Foden leak, as I would have moved him in advance of my planned WC 35, but if I hear he's supposed to start, there's no way I was going to drop Phil.

I'm finally in the top 500K after sitting all the way back at 3.9M back during GW16. I'm on 12 straight green arrows since GW21, and looking good for the DGW34 (BB here I come!) and remaining fixtures.

Under 60 now in the Blue Moon League standings and just a few back behind The Stockport Iniesta, so enjoying the ride up to the top! :-)
12 straight green arrows is a great effort tbh. Wait til I get my Gordon points of the bench, you won't see me for dust :)

Where did you get that leak?

Unexpected bonuses from Bailey and Watkins!
Great job, Jim!

While you stuck with Villa through a tough fixture (and Bailey coming off the bench at that!), I don't think I've ever been so HAPPY to lose 11 points in a blink of an eye when Villa scored 2 in short order today to shut 'em out!

What a fantastic BLANK Sunday for me, though I could have used one of those Mateta strikes to have landed. But I'll take it in the grand scheme of things, bring it home City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.