Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

For the 2023/24 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "BlueMoon Fantasy Challenge"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

https://fplchallenge.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/n3fgzo

League Code: n3fgzo
GW33 is now in the books and @The Stockport Iniesta takes another week with 79 total points.

This week was on Sportsmanship with yellow cards worth -5 points. That hurt with KDB, but many of us had him too.

The big differentiator was having Doku with 16 points and Gvardiol with 12 in the squad. Well done! I'm again at the bottom of the heap in not being able to manage my bench, but I'm hopefully getting there. For those that had Palmer, no one captained him. :-(

For this GW34 with many teams having a DGW, the game is offering double points on the Promoted teams of Burnley, Luton, and Sheffield United (SHU already have a DGW too). Let's see who goes for that. Don't worry about about joining now as the overall standings reset each week, so you always have a chance to win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.