Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Thanks for joining, I really appreciate it.

The league is open for BlueMoon members to join.
x4lXXhz.gif

Autojoin link

Invite code: g5rquj

Pass on the code to your friends and family, all are welcome.

ebDlkEhk.gif
Thank you, I’m in … 4inarow Blues

Welcome back mate.

My first draft is also a 3-5-2.

But going Isak and Watkins allows me to do so much more with the rest of the squad.
Watkins has lost a bit of goal enabling support with Douglas Luiz and Diaby now departing for other clubs. I need to see some data points that someone can get him the ball like last year, or he'll look as useful as Harry Kane in an England kit on the pitch. ;-)

TBF, Watkins did look in great form in Euros though, but he won't have Cole Palmer getting him the ball for those game winners.
No doubt I will rip it up and start again, several times.
At least once a day, am I right? ;-)

I enjoyed this part of the season last year when transfers were abundant before the clock stopped. A near month of WC with no price rises suits me just fine.

Ok, if anyone interested in a money one.

£10 entry. I'll PM you my b/details.

I've set up a league -

Bluemoon Barmy Army 24/25
League code: t6771t

If less than 10 people, then 1st place takes all.

if more, i'll work out 1st/2nd/3rd.

I'm in, and I'm good for the £ or $ equivalent, take your pick. ;-)

Watkins has lost a bit of goal enabling support with Douglas Luiz and Diaby now departing for other clubs. I need to see some data points that someone can get him the ball like last year, or he'll look as useful as Harry Kane in an England kit on the pitch. ;-)

TBF, Watkins did look in great form in Euros though, but he won't have Cole Palmer getting him the ball for those game winners.

At least once a day, am I right? ;-)

I enjoyed this part of the season last year when transfers were abundant before the clock stopped. A near month of WC with no price rises suits me just fine.
I don't intend touching it until a week from the ko, who am I kidding?

I just need to work out the best cheap GK combo, 4.5m + 4.0m, the best two 4.0m defenders, and the best 4.5m forward option, other than that I think I'm good to go depending on the transfer business that the clubs do.

My draft has no Haaland or Salah, so will be unlike most template pick's.

I don't intend touching it until a week from the ko, who am I kidding?

I just need to work out the best cheap GK combo, 4.5m + 4.0m, the best two 4.0m defenders, and the best 4.5m forward option, other than that I think I'm good to go depending on the transfer business that the clubs do.

My draft has no Haaland or Salah, so will be unlike most template pick's.

Here you go Sanchez at Chelsea is going to be there keeper unless they buy one £4,5

Ok, if anyone interested in a money one.

£10 entry. I'll PM you my b/details.

I've set up a league -

Bluemoon Barmy Army 24/25
League code: t6771t

If less than 10 people, then 1st place takes all.

if more, i'll work out 1st/2nd/3rd.

will scrap this one!
lack of interest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.