Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Ooh, three premiums. (Erling, Salah, KdB)
Not too sure about Kev. I have to have because he’s ours, but not sure whether to save money for elsewhere and pick Foden.

This is why I don’t bother. She’s just asked me if I’m ‘ok’.

Downgrade KdB to Foden, upgrade Havertz to Saka, and spread the rest of the change around.

Do you need to double up on Mac Allister, when you have Salah in midfield?

Also Arsenal defender double up seems unnecessary, when its the offensive players that are more appealing.

Stones, Foden, Haaland would be my only picks, FPL wise.
I’d add Dias, Rodri, Grealish and Alvarez but agree with your 3
De Bruyne later when he is fit!
Oh and Ederson but as a Bola keeper the 5.5 are not really best options. I suspect most will go for Bonana at rags

Last edited:
Not final draft but close. Have 6m in bank to play with will probably move either Ratboy or Richarlison to Salah. Also liked what I have seen of some the Chelsea players like Jackson, Nkunku and Chilwell. Trying not to go too template but hard not to, don't want to move to far from it either. I have a feeling the Brighton players will be a let down this season.

Screenshot_20230801_232243.jpg

Not final draft but close. Have 6m in bank to play with will probably move either Ratboy or Richarlison to Salah. Also liked what I have seen of some the Chelsea players like Jackson, Nkunku and Chilwell. Trying not to go too template but hard not to, don't want to move to far from it either. I have a feeling the Brighton players will be a let down this season.

View attachment 88616
You’ve clearly not seen rule 57.8: No rags allowed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.