Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

I’ve fucked Kev off and spread the cash a bit. I’ve gone for what not many have and put old Jacky Boy in. Outstanding last season and I can only see that improving.

It's the budget I was working to. If I do decide to ship out Kane for Salah, Ndombele may go (replaced by Salah) and Connolly may come in for Kane. That's all my budget will allow. If I do it, it'll end up looking like this.....

View attachment 88700
Will Connolly even start?
Rice too defensive, Douglas Louis at Villa better option or Enciso at Brighton

This is me, obviously the big man up top, and Phil who I think will have a big season, gonna wait on a third City & see if Julian gets more minutes, no sense having a City defender as they’ll all get rotated. Two 4.5M keepers to rotate, 3 cheap defenders, which you nearly always end up with (to claw back that 0.5M to use elsewhere) 3 Arse who will all start, 3 Brentford, Mbeumo is really a striker & on pens, Wissa has goals in him (no Toney) and the keeper will replace Raya, possible switch after 3 weeks to Sanchez (Chelsea) Watkins, decent early fixtures & at 8M allows you to bring in any other striker bar Kane. Wanted to start with 0.5M in the bank which allows wiggle room to upgrade the likes of Wissa to Alvarez or Odegaard to Son etc , if there’s an injury early doors, prevents that early double sub, or in extreme cases a wildcard
IMG_5239.png

My first draught. McAtee as a sub.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230804_214346_com.pl.premierleague_edit_169625077585575.jpg
    Screenshot_20230804_214346_com.pl.premierleague_edit_169625077585575.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 12

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.