Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Take it from someone who knows, being a smartarse doesn't always pay off.

It did today, mind....

View attachment 92345

It'd be handy if Isak, Tonali, Trippier and Mitoma had stormers in the next couple of hours now!
Tidy. I’m on 38 with a defender and my entire midfield to play tomorrow. Not had a bad start to the season.

there might be a few select weeks where it makes sense to move away, and it worked out well for me and others with Salah at the time in GW02. It may make sense in GW08 at Arse depending on who else you have playing that week.

With all that said.... this isn't the week to get cute, though I suspect some might be tempted with a Chelsea, West Ham (Bowen), or Brentford (MBeumo - my VC) player.

I hope Haaland goes off this week at home to burn those that got impatient. Win-Win for City and FPL!
It's almost like I saw today happening before it did in that last line.

And that, folks, is why you Captain Haaland.

I'm sure the Son captains did well too, but tbh, how many of those are there out there pulling those strings (diehard Spurs I guess)? 3 weeks of tears and 1 rare week of ANY returns? - you can have at it!

Going to be some real separation after this week of the 9% who still don't have Haaland and those who decided (for whatever reason) not to captain him at home against a team like Fulham.

Yeah, a triple captain would be nice... but I've got eyes on a double game week later on. Patience! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.