Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Why did Alvarez not get an assist for haaland's 2nd today?
He played the ball through - does the deflection mean it's not an assist?

Alvarez was credited with 2 assists today, so I don't see anything that was missed in FPL.

Of his 14 points awarded, 2 was for 89 minutes played, 6 was on 2 assists, 4 was on 1 goal, and 2 was on Bonus Points.

Last edited:
If he didn't get the credit for the assist, I'm assuming it was down to the defender getting a touch on the pass. It probably has to be a direct pass. Tough on those that have Alvarez, I guess.

I wonder how many changed captain from Haaland. 9 out it of 10 teams have him and probably all would have started with him as captain. But only 2 points last week.

I wonder how many changed captain from Haaland. 9 out it of 10 teams have him and probably all would have started with him as captain. But only 2 points last week.
Just look for the low scores in the BlueMoon and other leagues and you'll find the ones that missed out either by being the 1 out of 10, or those that thought they had figured out a better option.

It's pretty clear.

Let’s hope both teams lose in Rags Arse match
1v1 draw with some randoms getting the goal for rags and Saliba for Arse, no assists and hopefully loads of cards and bloody noses

Anyone else own Jackson from Chelsea and are thinking what have I done? He's 3rd for xg, 5th for xgi and has 10 points. Watching him it looks like the lad couldn't hit a cow's arse with a Banjo from a foot away. Someone who can finish would be well over 20 points with the chances he's missed.

Anyone else own Jackson from Chelsea and are thinking what have I done? He's 3rd for xg, 5th for xgi and has 10 points. Watching him it looks like the lad couldn't hit a cow's arse with a Banjo from a foot away. Someone who can finish would be well over 20 points with the chances he's missed.
I've dropped him and changed formation to 352.chelsea forwards seemed to be cursed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.