Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

How does it work with the wildcard transfers then, are they all added at then end of the game week transfer limit?
WC transfers don't factor into a player's rise or fall in price, but the various sites tracking player ownership throughout the course of a day have no idea if transfers in/out are related to single transfers, -4, a free hit, or a WC.

I noted this on the fplstatistics site the other day in their request for those WCing to note their team ID so they could better filter that out. I don't think that is happening much. It leads to false positives/negatives during the day.

At the end of the week, anyone who WC'd didn't affect a player's pricing, but during the time if a lot of people were WCing, it didn't help the accuracy of the overall data for tracking purposes.

The FPL that changes a player's pricing rise or fall is the only entity truly knowing if an owner has enacted their WC, the fplstatistics site only knows what it is being told, and likely not much.

Last edited:
I was 2nd in my work table before Haalands hat trick and now I’m second from bottom lol!
I'm continually surprised at FPL players, and on top of that City fans, who don't have Haaland, congrats on getting on board. It's not like we didn't see the massive hauls from last year during the Treble run, right? ;-)

I'd be curious of your overall rank without him. Unless you got help from Son or others last week, that 40 Captain hit had to have hurt.

I see you captained Son not Haaland, seems to be common strategy this week
Both are actually projected to score about the same, so it will be interesting to watch. I'm sticking with our guy that 92.2% own. ;-)

I only went against Haaland GW02 (like MadchesterCity did) when Salah was projected to get over a point greater, and it did work out. City playing Newcastle with that defense with Salah at home vs. Bournemouth was enough, but I was sweating it all the same.

I didn't like the feeling all around, and not sure when the numbers will present itself to go against that again.

But if you have Son now like you do, it's worth a decent gamble to get back in now that you have Haaland too.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.