Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Strong team, expect a big points haul today, but no West Ham?
I see you captained Son not Haaland, seems to be common strategy this week
Thought you would’ve had Bowen or JPW?

I go for two week strategy of whoever’s got easiest games - never works. So no hammers with you and Liverpool away up next.

Son over Haaland simply because everyone else will go Haaland and I need to catch up.

My starting 11 for today, hope I’ve got the bench right, had really been struggling to decide whether to take a 4 point hit to swap Ward-Prowse with Salah or Son as not happy with only 3 starting midfielders and bench Rodri or a Chelsea defender but haven’t so far. I’m really hoping Alvarez starts or my bench starts to look very weak

View attachment 93470
Salah you prick

Salah you prick
Yeah, unlucky for sure. Still don't regret removing him for better upgrades all around. Too much £ on one position, and he did nothing the first half until Wolves fell apart, as we all saw coming when they didn't score more early on. What a fortunate turnaround against a bad team.

I'm still No Salah.

Yeah, unlucky for sure. Still don't regret removing him for better upgrades all around. Too much £ on one position, and he did nothing the first half until Wolves fell apart, as we all saw coming when they didn't score more early on. What a fortunate turnaround against a bad team.

I'm still No Salah.
10 points for Salah, not the start I wanted but glad he got the third assist removed. Alvarez starts aswell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.