Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Chelsea 2v0 win with Jackson returning I reckon.

Our guy Jackson after everything that has happened. I'm instead betting on the 5th yellow and a Diaby G/A
Looks like there will be many rises and falls tonight, Alvarez may even go up again?

I think there are lots of rage WCs going on this week after GW05, but yes, Alvarez looks to get his 3rd and final increase of the week tonight.

Does the clock reset tomorrow for another round of increases after City stomps NFO? ;-)

What's the most successful formation?
I've just gone 352 with both our guys upfront. CTID
I think statistically 3-5-2 is normally strongest, depends who you have available though, I think this season due to forwards performing well 3-4-3 is probably best formation. As it stands definitely 3 at the back is best strategy

Last edited:
Our guy Jackson after everything that has happened. I'm instead betting on the 5th yellow and a Diaby G/A

I think there are lots of rage WCs going on this week after GW05, but yes, Alvarez looks to get his 3rd and final increase of the week tonight.

Does the clock reset tomorrow for another round of increases after City stomps NFO? ;-)
He could rise tonight and tomorrow I believe is a new game week so could go up again. No guarantees he goes up tonight though, I agree probably loads of wildcards bcos of low scoring week

There might even be 2 double game week for Haaland

The 2nd half GW where City makes up the away game at Brentford GW18 could be quite the haul for owners of players of both teams. I'm 5 active in at this point on both (and soon missing you, Rico Henry), so it is screaming a likely bench boost or at a minimum triple captain.

I'll take a second double GW for the TC chip for either Carabao/FA/UCL. ;-)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.