Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Early snapshot from this morning
Alvarez, Salah, Mbeumo, Botman, Edouard and Gusto are the quickest risers

Neto, Areola, Diaby, Udogie and Anderson are all good candidates for price rise as are already in high 90’s

98F102D7-E43A-4F8E-91F3-08C33A58534D.jpeg

B7B6F471-1239-483E-8603-26D3C7502C62.jpeg

Fallers

Few surprising names dropping fast (Watkins, Bowen) and Chilwell the worrying one for me. If Jackson (98.6) blanks again I suspect he’ll drop in value again

C0CE3FD6-2E88-4BD8-BBF9-6C5F7D43E4C2.jpeg
71B683CD-5AB9-4476-A7AF-ACC21A415BCB.jpeg

26 pts from my three City lads this afternoon (Ruben with 6,Phil with 8 and NMS with 12).
how can rodri have 6 pts? he was sent of in 56 min... alvarez went out in 57 th min so i only one point on him, but gvardiol gave me 6 pts + 1 pt as bonus

Edit oops you wrote ruben not rodri... my mistake

If I don't make any transfers for the next game week, then I will have 2 the week after.
If the week after I only make 1 of the 2, will I have 2 the following week or just 1?

Anthony Taylor you prick, I'm certain Doku and Alvarez would have returned had you not been a clueless clown.

Haaland missed a sitter

If I don't make any transfers for the next game week, then I will have 2 the week after.
If the week after I only make 1 of the 2, will I have 2 the following week or just 1?
I'll try to interpret:
GW07: entering that GW - 1 transfer available, and 0 transfers made
GW08: entering that GW - 2 transfers available, and 1 transfer made
GW09: entering that GW - 2 transfers available to use

So if I've interpreted your scenario correctly, you'd have 2 to use.
If you used 1, you'd have 2 the week after that
If you used 2, you'd have 1 the week after that
if you used 0 (not recommended unless you really don't need), you'd have 2 the week after that and would burn 1

Hey De Fraudi,

Perhaps you start Mitoma next game so you don't have to sweat it out? Maybe??

Chelsea's fixtures get 'good' again next week, or so I am being told...

Chilwell, on my bench, you are welcome to keep collecting those yellow cards you and now gone Jackson are so fond of.

Your presence, as we call it in the USA, is NFL... not for long!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.