Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

46 with all bonus points -8, so 38 points DOH!
Unlucky, I got lucky this week. I actually took a -12 haha, because my team was in a mess. Had to remove Martinelli and Rico Henry injured, Henry is out for the season. I also had triple Chelsea and it was proving to be a disaster, so moved out Chilwell and Jackson as well, which proved to be a good decision.

Brought in Trippier, Botman, Gordon and Alvarez and made about 1.5m profit, feel like my teams nicely set up now. Think I got 92 pts -12. And have enough in the bank to upgrade Sterling to Son when I want.

Not sure I've ever cracked the ton. Which would be great. I guess you'd need two or three hat tricks and bunch of clean sheets from your defenders and midfielders.
DGW's can get you some mad scores, especially used with triple captain or bench boost. I've had some ridiculous scores in them.

Unlucky, I got lucky this week. I actually took a -12 haha, because my team was in a mess. Had to remove Martinelli and Rico Henry injured, Henry is out for the season. I also had triple Chelsea and it was proving to be a disaster, so moved out Chilwell and Jackson as well, which proved to be a good decision.

Brought in Trippier, Botman, Gordon and Alvarez and made about 1.5m profit, feel like my teams nicely set up now. Think I got 92 pts -12. And have enough in the bank to upgrade Sterling to Son when I want.
I had Trippier and Botman ready to come in for Henry and Chil in the next week, but figured SHU would get at least 1 goal given they scored 1 there vs. City, and didn't want the -4 or -8 if the sheet wasn't going to be clean.

Well... no such parallels existed today, so kudos for making those moves.

Chil is heading out today as he is dropping value tonight, and Botman, well, he'll be 4.7 tomorrow if you do not act today.

Henry is stabilized at 4.5 and he'll go before his next price drop if that should happen this week.

DGW's can get you some mad scores, especially used with triple captain or bench boost. I've had some ridiculous scores in them.
True. I used my triple captain on GW1; Haaland at Burnley (39 pts)! Still got BB up my sleeve. If I used it this week, I'd have an extra 8 pts; Bowen (7) and Ferguson (1). But I thought there'd be more chance of Isak outscoring Bowen, given their opponents. And Ferguson was a doubt on friday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.