Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Already considering that, easier to move to him than Salah by far. AVL has great fixtures through GW12 with Luton (H), NFO (A), FUL (H).

One of the reasons I've had Diaby, though he didn't pay off today like Douglas Luiz did. Taking that Pen too, didn't see that coming.
I have Watkins and even though I've just brought Salah in I'm seriously considering captaining him. I can see Villa getting 5. My brother in law has Douglas Luiz first on his bench this week haha.

I'm tempted to do the unthinkable and ditch Erling, bringing in Salah. The cultists have Forest at home next sunday.

It'd only be for the one week!
Of course you realize you are taking -4 each week to do this given Salah is a MID and Haaland is a FWD. You have 2 transfers to do to accomplish this even with the funds. That's -8 on those moves alone both out and back in, off the bat.

That said, I saw one player in the BlueMoon - Head to Head league yesterday with a -3 total with 29 points total. That's quite a 9 player -32 point penalty to make big moves without a WildCard (hasn't yet enacted, forgot to press a button?), so I suppose a -8 is digestible in light of that type of Gameplay.

I still go back to how fortunate Salah was in both the unnecessary handball, no LIV red card that should have been awarded, and that last minute Everton all out attack that went bad to help him with his points as time was running out.

See the top score at the moment?

Salah triple captained. I'd kill for a 100 pt week!
We've talked about this - note that "player" has no other GWs played?

That's a 1 time blast just to get some short term "fame". I wouldn't be surprised if that was one of many entries too.

I'm sure we could also come across a winning squad building it from scratch each week with a blank canvas and always a Triple Captain or Bench Boost to pile on.

I remain unimpressed.

Of course you realize you are taking -4 each week to do this given Salah is a MID and Haaland is a FWD. You have 2 transfers to do to accomplish this even with the funds. That's -8 on those moves alone both out and back in, off the bat.

That said, I saw one player in the BlueMoon - Head to Head league yesterday with a -3 total with 29 points total. That's quite a 9 player -32 point penalty to make big moves without a WildCard (hasn't yet enacted, forgot to press a button?), so I suppose a -8 is digestible in light of that type of Gameplay.

I still go back to how fortunate Salah was in both the unnecessary handball, no LIV red card that should have been awarded, and that last minute Everton all out attack that went bad to help him with his points as time was running out.
Yes; I did realise that. They're not like for like. The highest value midfielder I have is Son (9.5m),who I'd be reluctant to ditch; Salah is 12.7. So that's over 3m to be raised in other transfers. I'm fairly happy with the players I have, and don't want to ship any of them out. Ho hum.

We've talked about this - note that "player" has no other GWs played?

That's a 1 time blast just to get some short term "fame". I wouldn't be surprised if that was one of many entries too.

I'm sure we could also come across a winning squad building it from scratch each week with a blank canvas and always a Triple Captain or Bench Boost to pile on.

I remain unimpressed.
Yes; I know you mentioned it before. Multiple one off accounts. They must have multiple email addresses, I presume.

There's a potential that 1-3 of these players *may* rise in price tonight, though some of this could be WC related too as GW10 has been noted as a popular week for this.

Just wanted some considering moves to be aware that if the funds are tight, you may need to act before 2:30AM BST.
1698006922972.png

There's a potential that 1-3 of these players *may* rise in price tonight, though some of this could be WC related too as GW10 has been noted as a popular week for this.

Just wanted some considering moves to be aware that if the funds are tight, you may need to act before 2:30AM BST.
View attachment 96441
Watkins, Bowen and Diaz all up in value

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.