Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

I'm not yet seeing him rise in price tonight based on current data, but I DO suspect there will be many Wildcards started and that can skew things daily (false positives). Just like there were many false negatives over the break with Saka dropping daily, but he only did once.

How many moves are you away from bringing him in?

I can do it in 2, but I think I'm unwilling to give up Son and Saka just to get him. Maybe I change my mind after the Spurs game Monday.

The first penalty today was an Everton 10 man stupidity handball pen, and the 2nd was a blown counter punch where Everton was throwing all players forward trying to score as the game was entering the dieing moments.

I think those on WC can do it easier, but I'd have to do some serious gutting and I'm not willing to do that at this time.
I can get him in with 2 transfers. The thing is that loads will captain him next week, and if he smashes it again....

I've already done it, wouldn't if I wasn't captaining him though.

I can get him in with 2 transfers. The thing is that loads will captain him next week, and if he smashes it again....

I've already done it, wouldn't if I wasn't captaining him though.
I may captain Son at Crystal Palace next week, and given I can't have both players (Son would have to go for me to get Salah in the MID), I've got to make my team worse in other positions to bring him in.

Only 21 pts for me today, but 7 players still to play (3 Spurs and 2 each for Villa and West Ham).
Up to 28 pts now, with the bonus points kicking in (Haaland with 2, Alvarez with 3 and Trippier with 2). Could do with a high scoring game at Villa later on. And Son to get a hat trick in a 4-0 win tomorrow (clean sheet for Udogie and Vicario).

Watkins would be a good captain next week, Luton at home.
Already considering that, easier to move to him than Salah by far. AVL has great fixtures through GW12 with Luton (H), NFO (A), FUL (H).

One of the reasons I've had Diaby, though he didn't pay off today like Douglas Luiz did. Taking that Pen too, didn't see that coming.

I'm tempted to do the unthinkable and ditch Erling, bringing in Salah. The cultists have Forest at home next sunday.

It'd only be for the one week!
I think it’s not a bad idea necessarily, he’s stuck at 14.0 and can’t see price going up with the tough fixtures, he tends to struggle more away from home also

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.