Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Wow an absolutely terrible week so far, not sure if only me
Today's average is 11, so I guess it depends on how many players it took you to get there if your number is that high. I've got 4 players for 16, with my captain still to go.

The top score is another expected Saturday special fraudulent one, where a -4 squad overhaul was taken at liberty to redo the team each week just for early matches, but those real penalties doesn't factor into the week's "score" itself.

I remain unimpressed.

Ended up with 78 pts.....

Screenshot_20231113_083501.jpg

Son was a let down, ditto Mitoma, Cash and Trippier. Half decent weeks from two or three of them, and I might have been close to the mythical 100 pt mark.

done well sticking with Haaland captain.
alot of people without Salah paid heavily for not sticking with Haaland.
I'd love to have Salah. But he's expensive, and it'd take several transfers (more than the two free ones I have), weakening other areas of the team, to get him in. Re Haaland, it's a no brainer for me (given my team) to have him as captain. The only other option would be Son (don't say Bowen!).

I'd love to have Salah. But he's expensive, and it'd take several transfers (more than the two free ones I have), weakening other areas of the team, to get him in. Re Haaland, it's a no brainer for me (given my team) to have him as captain. The only other option would be Son (don't say Bowen!).

I knew a few weeks ago I simply had to fit both in.
It’s worth the minus points initially

90 points this week. I've got Haaland and Saleh. I've captained Saleh, same points as H this week.

Harry Maguire worth a mention. 6 points from the 4m defender. Looks a solid buy.

Was not pleased when Palmer scored the pen. Another of my recent buys doing well.

done well sticking with Haaland captain.
alot of people without Salah paid heavily for not sticking with Haaland.
Raising my hand with Ollie Watkins with one of the best home fixtures one could ask for, but...

I knew a few weeks ago I simply had to fit both in.
It’s worth the minus points initially

I just did last night before the price rise for an acceptable -4. 4 of the last 5 weeks have been painful for that reason. Bye bye Ollie and Son.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.