Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Re Haaland, it's a no brainer for me (given my team) to have him as captain. The only other option would be Son (don't say Bowen!).
Bowen is worth considering for GW13 with Burnley on tap, but I have 2 weeks to be talked out of that.

Haaland has been playing big recently in the tough fixtures, and a home match will probably be enough to clinch it.

Bowen is worth considering for GW13 with Burnley on tap, but I have 2 weeks to be talked out of that.

Haaland has been playing big recently in the tough fixtures, and a home match will probably be enough to clinch it.
That isn't actually that bad a call. Bowen has the "easier" game on paper. But Liverpool are so-so defensively; a team like us could get at them. Especially with Robertson (a twat, but a very good left back) out of the team. I'd find it very hard to go against Haaland.

My main problem is my third striker. There is very little value around 7m. I've got the pound shop haaland in after giving up on Isak who's done much better since I ditched him.

My main problem is my third striker. There is very little value around 7m. I've got the pound shop haaland in after giving up on Isak who's done much better since I ditched him.
Problem is, PSH has done the square root of fuck all in PL games. 17 pts. St Marcus has been stinking the place out, and he's got double the points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.