Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

After a flying start my games gone to shit a bit. Still top of my work league but constantly getting low scores.
Ederson leaking goals so not sure what to do there. Got Watkins comming in this week for Alvarez. Going to replace Son for Saka too I think.

After a flying start my games gone to shit a bit. Still top of my work league but constantly getting low scores.
Ederson leaking goals so not sure what to do there. Got Watkins comming in this week for Alvarez. Going to replace Son for Saka too I think.

Wouldn’t take Saka out just yet

Also Saka has either scored/assisted in 10 out of the last 12 games.

might bring watkins in this gw, pains me to say it but he could feast against our leaky defence

Currently on 844 points overall so doing okay. Had a few bold calls, which usually are my undoing. But I've tried to abstain from making 3 subs a week and spending loads on transfers, another usual trait of mine. I wanted rid of Joao Pedro, stuck with him, only to bench him when he got his double the other weekend. Have stuck with Cash, Anderson and Martinelli despite them all doing fuck all for a long time now. Going to give it one more week and will then have to bring in those consistent performers ready for xmas rotation!

If I don't get 100 points in this round something has gone very wrong.
Not used the free hit, this is from my usual squad.
Screenshot_20231205_184753.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.