Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

39 for me, JWP looks like he's on for 2 bonus points.
Genuine question here; how is it calculated how many bonus points a player gets? For instance, that game at Spurs tonight....

Screenshot_20231207_230743.jpg

It's always been a bit of a mystery to me. I understand it's a panel of "experts" (!) who decide what players may get bonus points. Though if someone gets a hat trick, he's a pretty safe bet for bonus pts. It's the quantity of the points that go above my head.

Genuine question here; how is it calculated how many bonus points a player gets? For instance, that game at Spurs tonight....

View attachment 100766

It's always been a bit of a mystery to me. I understand it's a panel of "experts" (!) who decide what players may get bonus points. Though if someone gets a hat trick, he's a pretty safe bet for bonus pts. It's the quantity of the points that go above my head.
I can't explain, but if you click on Help, then Rules, then Scoring, and scroll down to "how is the BPS score calculated" it's all there. It's statistically, not expert based.

I've captained salah as well, he better score today not looking good atm
Tell me about it!

My default setting was to have the lanky guy as my captain. But I thought Salah would be good for a goal or two (maybe an assist as well) at Palace. Now watch Haaland get a hat trick at "The Kenny" tomorrow!

Hopefully!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.