Fanzine Collectors (ChipsnGravy)

I remember the issue of KOTK that came with the blue moon flexi disc. Gave my copy away a few years ago but wish I had kept it now.
*coughs* it was Blue Print that did the Blue Moon 5-1 remix flexi single (mixed by Adrian Sherwood and played on the John Peel show!)
Blue Print had 2,000 copies printed of each issue - the one with the flexi single had 4,000 printed and sold out very quickly.

Bloody hell this thread brought back some memories. I actually bought the latest edition of KOTK on Saturday from Dave. He reminded me about my promise to treat him and Sue if I ever won the lottery for sorting me a Gillingham ticket in 1999. We were both gobsmacked to realise it was 20 years ago now. Nothing would give me greater pleasure as it would mean I have won a few Bob myself lol!

I still buy it and find it a great read even though there is lots to read and contribute to on the internet these days.

I still say City 'til I Cry was the best one, they had some great contributors as well.

CTIC was the best and Tom was a good bloke

i remember winning a comp in it once - the prize was a meal for 2 at Shimla Pinks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.