Fanzine Collectors (ChipsnGravy)

the kippax kid said:
I got a labour party leaflet through my door and it had a picture of the electric blue/bth fanzine editor on it, apparently he's my councillor or something now, it made me a little bit sad to think someone who used to do such a meaningful and worthwhile job has ended up doing such a pointless task.

p.s. if he is on here I'd like to ask if there's any chance of sorting us a new wheelie bin out, one of the hinges is fucked on it.

p.p.s and them alley gates would be good, but sort my bin out first, cheers.

NB is a Labour Councillor?

Fuck off.

Whilst I've been having a good clear out today I came across this fanzine " singing the blues " and noticed a letter from editor of Electric Blue Noel Bayley printed in it.

Rob Dunford letter

5c28fe62-fbe4-c10d.jpg

Noel Bayley letter two parts.

5c28fe62-fc1a-524e.jpg

5c28fe62-fc2c-5dd1.jpg

Still got man y copies of various zines through the years, and still read some of them from time to time and thinking about how far we have travelled since those days.
I think my record was buying three or four copies of one edition due to sportspages and the Beehive meaning I bought two at a home game one weekend and then got another at the away game the following game, and had asked a mate to buy me any he seen on sale.
Still enjoy seeing Dave, Sue or any of the other KoTK sellers when at a game as I cant get over as often now, and the zines give details about the game that you dont really get anywhere else.

Clearing out the attic and found a copy of Chips n Gravy, issue 2 Sept/Oct.

Front page is 'Excuse me, Mr Policeman...I've lost me Dad'! (Taking piss out of the Kappa illuminous stripey number we had). Mock up story is the fact we are about to land a cash windfall of 100k due to the visits of Burnley and PNE on sucessive Saturdays. Still makes me chuckle.

Anyway, free to a good home. That is of course assuming someone, somewhere collects this type of thing!

Is there anyone at all on this forum with a good home? Yer might have to go to 'mid-Cheshire' to find one!!

I remember the issue of KOTK that came with the blue moon flexi disc. Gave my copy away a few years ago but wish I had kept it now.

The one I still chuckle over was the City 'Til I Cry edition that had the free elastic band and two paper clips so that when you put the contraption together with paper clips secured it rendered a gratuitous smile, despite the shite that Peearse was serving up!

The one I still chuckle over was the City 'Til I Cry edition that had the free elastic band and two paper clips so that when you put the contraption together with paper clips secured it rendered a gratuitous smile, despite the shite that Peearse was serving up!

I remember when CTIC did the badge 'Hate Football - Love City' the phrase was that good even the Rags (who never were original) nicked it for the Glazers.

I got a labour party leaflet through my door and it had a picture of the electric blue/bth fanzine editor on it, apparently he's my councillor or something now, it made me a little bit sad to think someone who used to do such a meaningful and worthwhile job has ended up doing such a pointless task.

p.s. if he is on here I'd like to ask if there's any chance of sorting us a new wheelie bin out, one of the hinges is fucked on it.

p.p.s and them alley gates would be good, but sort my bin out first, cheers.
noel bailey?

I remember when CTIC did the badge 'Hate Football - Love City' the phrase was that good even the Rags (who never were original) nicked it for the Glazers.

Think I’ve still got one of the tee shirts (with the same legend) which Tom Richie had printed at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.