Fanzone for the United game??

Still think it could be a nightmare but told em i'll do it!

As much ammunition for the rag bastard as u can give me would be much appreciated!

Thanks a lot for all the comments btw!

Fanzone Danny said:
Still think it could be a nightmare but told em i'll do it!

As much ammunition for the rag bastard as u can give me would be much appreciated!

Thanks a lot for all the comments btw!

Danny, i think the Daily Mail did an article about the rags going bust in 2017. You could quote loads from that, lol.

Danny:

some good suggestions so far, try some of these if you can :-)

- Refer to them only as "Trafford Park Reds"
- Scream whenever they show a closeup of Rio/Rooney/Tevez/Nani ect shouting at the ref and say they look even worse in high definition, and that you're going to sue SKY for the distress.
- Make reference to AIG being totally bankrupt and having to be bailed out because of all their toxic debt, and how appropriate it is that the old trafford franchise is sponsored by them.
- Laugh every time Ronaldo "falls over"
- Remark that City have an inflatable Ferguson mascot doing the rounds, and ask if anyone has seen it.
- Every spot of timewasting, remark that it'll obviously be added on in "fergietime" at the end of the game, and how much you'd like his magic watch.
- Every time Dunnie kicks the ball shout "HAVE IT!"
- Make sure you get in the phrase "quintuple my ARSE"

Is it possible to record the game on sky plus but watch it back with the option of the red button then i can see fanzone?

Plenty of Berbashit comments

If the scum score first and he jumps up and gives it mouth simply turn to the camera and say
"Just another southerner who loves the North for 90 minutes - RAG"

Ask him about advice on debt.

Let him rave about Tavez and then tell him UTD cant afford him because WE made the scum pay 30 mill on Berbashit!

Ask him if Trafford Council has footed the bill for there potential parade.

Bring the Banana and when he ask's why have got an giant banana tell him he just wouldnt understand what salt of the earth means.

Say Nick Barmby will win the 09-10 player of the year award if Giggs won it this year, I've noticed this really seems to piss them off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.