FAO all Hughes outers

mancity5 said:
I say thank fuck he has gone cos he was fucking useless.....

And the clown we've got in charge now, isn't?

We would have got knocked out by Forest at home if he was still here, not by Stoke away.............

Oh, and here's me thinking that Hughes got us to our first semi in 20 odd years.

Still, not being able to beat the mighty Stoke in 2 attempts with a much better squad than the Forest game must give you a lot of comfort that getting rid of Hughes was correct.

There will be a wry smile in the Hughes' residence tonight, I feel.

Mancini - 4 straight draws! Only 3 more to catch up with Mark.....

Hughes was never the right man for the longterm.

We should not have sacked him tho. unless we were gettin jose or hiddink. One of those ships have aleady sailed. We are stuck now. I fear we have wasted another year. When bobby gets sacked next march it will be the same...

Does not matter who owns the club, who is in charge, who wears the shirt...we are city...ALWAYS shooting ourselves in the foot.

Whether you were in or out or shook it all about, the fact remains, the good Lord himself would struggle to get this lot playing as a cohesive unit.

Who will be next up to the poison chalice I wonder.....?

>:(

If Mancini had built this team spending £200 million in the process, then perhaps calling for his head might carry merit but he didn't. In fact, there wasn't one player on the pitch that he had bought so it might be wiser trying to justify Hughes outlay than having a pop at Mancini.

mancity5 said:
I say thank fuck he has gone cos he was fucking useless.....We would have got knocked out by Forest at home if he was still here, not by Stoke away.............

That would be impossible having not played them this season.

Threads like these will continue to pop up. I think Mancini has no clue. People have sited that we are 5th in the league (4th before too)
I just think that even under Hughes we would be up here. I just can't see anything good in Mancinis ways.
He had a good start, but doesn't every manager. Even Pearce.
I think it has rocked the transition we were going through. People were fed up of Hughes but things were never going to be instant success. And I can see that happening no matter who we brought in or will bring in.
The last few games have been shocking. Really really poor. And no excuses. Same squad. Who were apparently in need of confidence or a different direction. I am watching and thinking that it has taken away anything that was started with them.

We can only say that it has happened now. We can only live in hope that it is just the change over affecting us. And hope that next season sees the whole thing come together. Then get a cup and 4th place.
But getting rid of Hughes mid season I feel has only served to totally disrupt the flow. and we will pay this time round.

Can't bring him back. And sacking Bobby will be drastic atm too. But please at least get rid of Cook and stop his one man brand thing. He's raising expectation that could lead to disaster.

Mancini's shitness doesn't make Hughes any less shit.
I said at the time I was delighted Hughes was out but gutted Mancini was in.

Hughes was fukin clueless so stop goin on about him now if you said Mancini wasn't the right replacement then I would of said dead fukin right least he hadn't spent 200 mill YET ;)

jester_hat.jpg

Pass this to Mancini, he dropped it on the way out of the Britania.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.