FAO all scottish city fans

mancityscot said:
MadchesterCity said:
ST from Aberdeen and head down for most home games

Do you drive or train? I was thinking of getting a season ticket but was unsure of the best way to get down

train\fly down bus\train back for Saturday games or MegaBus/Train for Sunday matches.

Combination really - depends whats cheapest - normally book well in advance!

abhaggis said:
There are 4 of us season card holders in Aberdeen.We usually get to most home league weekend games.
There was a similar thread done early last year as yours for up here.I`ve meet another 6 or so blues that get down to a few games.We meet up to watch away games in various pubs in the centre.
I`m sure we would all be interested, pm me mate i will give you my mobile number.
Two of us on the 7.06 train from Aberdeen in the morning to the match , C`mon City i cant wait.

Do you normally stay overnight in Manchester or head back the same night?

Me and my 2 boys here in sunny Fife go down whenever we can, where members of the Edinburgh and Lothians supporters club
back in 2003/2004, be good if we could get something orginaised
i believe there are a couple of supporters clubs already up and running, one in Glasgow the other in Forfar

Me and a friend from Falkirk would defo be up for this. We are also looking to head down to Sunderland. Couple of Sunderland fans coming down with us though :(

Yeah would deffo be interested mate miss not going. Used to have a season ticket but was getting to expensive going down to games on my own. I live near Livingston and used to be a member of the Edinburgh and Lothians branch but lost contact. They all used to meet up in The Ettrick Hotel in Edinburgh to watch the games when on telly.

fifeblue said:
Me and my 2 boys here in sunny Fife go down whenever we can, where members of the Edinburgh and Lothians supporters club
back in 2003/2004, be good if we could get something orginaised
i believe there are a couple of supporters clubs already up and running, one in Glasgow the other in Forfar

I got a number for the forfar branch a few years back but it was for some pub and the guy said he had never heard of them. I got the number from the old Supporters clubs website

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.