FAO of all whom want Mourinho

Danamy said:
Adam Donnelly said:
Remember at the start of the season he tipped us to win the league.
He listed all the players we got and said 'no question'

deliberately putting Hughes under preasure????

Would love him at City

You picked up on that aswell then

Just to add to that in a recent interview with him he said:

He would love to return to the Prem.......would like a challenge........be part of a project

I might be reading to much into it but there very carefully chosen comments don't you think?
How many other teams in the prem meet that criteria?

He wins stacks of trophy's turns teams into winners over night. He's sh*t stick with Hughes we don't need that at our club.

I'll just leave you with this one as i'm sure your all bored with my posts today!! :)

Hughes has always said when talking about transfers:

If a player becomes available that will strengthen and improve us as a team we will look at it

Wonder if the owners take that view on the managerial side of things aswell?

TheLegendOfBerti said:
hgblue said:
I had to laugh at the idea that people would consider United an unfinished project. I reckon Fergie would have a fit if he read that.

United are unfinished, they need more investment in the squad to be the best team in Europe again, they are quite weak 2bh.
I'd say they're finished actually!

chazmcfc said:
I would rather watch us attacking, and not win every game.

Totally agree on Mourinho, it was god awful watching Chelsea games for most of his time there, I haven't watched Inter, but I doubt he'll have changed much. I certainly don't want Mourinho at City.

However in your post, you're implying that we are attacking but just not winning, that's not true, we're not attacking for long periods of games, and that's part of the problem, and its why we're not winning, we simply don't create enough chances to win games, we also don't defend well enough to win by the odd goal.

At least Mourinho knows how to organise defenders to stop goals going in, yet after 16 months in charge this bunch can't stop the stupid errors (7 goals in 3 games now, all down to poor defending), and it doesn't matter who they buy, or who they play, and for me that can only be the coaching that's not up to the job, some of the errors are so basic its hard to believe.

We've only won 4 away league games in 16 months, and that is simply not good enough, is it ? We rarely attack away from home, on Saturday we did for about 15 minutes, after they took the lead (too late for me), but in that time we scored 2, and should have gone on to win the game (see Burnley same thing happened), but as often happens, in the end the defending let us down, however had we attacked for longer we would have won.

i have to say i quite like hughes but i posted today i would have jose this afternoon, he was my first choice at the outset, dont care about how chelsea ended up i think he;s be brilliant for us.

Barca 2 v Inter 0 and its not half time yet.

The " Special one" looks like he is on the verge of going out of the " Greed is Good" League in the Group stages.

I am sat here patiently waiting to see exaples of his tactical genious.

ifiwasarichfan said:

The " Special one" looks like he is on the verge of going out of the " Greed is Good" League in the Group stages.

I hope they lose 10-0 and he gets sacked.

ifiwasarichfan said:

Sorry mate, but that's great news for us!

Chances of being able to get him out of there and into Hughes' chair will increase dramatically if they go out...

de niro said:
i have to say i quite like hughes but i posted today i would have jose this afternoon, he was my first choice at the outset, dont care about how chelsea ended up i think he;s be brilliant for us.
I like hughes to but like you i'd take jose in a flash, i think city and him almost need each other at this time in there respective journies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.