FAO of all whom want Mourinho

chazmcfc said:
You really do not know a jot about football unfortunately. He IS more negative than Hughes in the way he approaches games. His Inter side are probably the most BORING, DULL team i have ever watched in my life, OK they win but it is fucking terrible to watch. I would rather watch us attacking, and not win every game. Stick with Hughes till January and asses the situation then. If a new man does come in I would personally plump for Hiddink.

What?

After 34 years of fuck all you would rather we played Samba football as opposed to winning something?

Are you A) Mental B) A band new fan

chazmcfc said:
You really do not know a jot about football unfortunately. He IS more negative than Hughes in the way he approaches games. His Inter side are probably the most BORING, DULL team i have ever watched in my life, OK they win but it is fucking terrible to watch. I would rather watch us attacking, and not win every game. Stick with Hughes till January and asses the situation then. If a new man does come in I would personally plump for Hiddink.

LMFAO!!

you really couldn't make this up!

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Mourinho stated in a recent interview he wanted to come back to England to build and complete a project with a club, as he thought it was unfinished at Chelsea. Whether he was referring to us or the rags or someone else I don't know.

I had to laugh at the idea that people would consider United an unfinished project. I reckon Fergie would have a fit if he read that.

hgblue said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
Mourinho stated in a recent interview he wanted to come back to England to build and complete a project with a club, as he thought it was unfinished at Chelsea. Whether he was referring to us or the rags or someone else I don't know.

I had to laugh at the idea that people would consider United an unfinished project. I reckon Fergie would have a fit if he read that.

It'll be a brave man that takes on that job once Taggart retires!

hgblue said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:

United are unfinished, they need more investment in the squad to be the best team in Europe again, they are quite weak 2bh.

Danamy said:
hgblue said:

It'll be a brave man that takes on that job once Taggart retires!

Oh Mourinho is brave enough. Don't think he's stupid enough though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.