FAO of all whom want Mourinho

mourinho ,he just wins everything..boring, boring, boring. I would hate him at our club aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhhh ...forums you cant beat em..... going for a lay down now

chazmcfc said:
Rammy Blue- Serie A is a fucking SHIT league, and as my original post stated yes they win, but they are THE most boring side i have probably ever watched in my life (Not including the city team under Pearce of course !)

HGBlue- The biggest problem on here seems to be that Hughes approaches games negatively. Mourinho does EXACTLY the same FFS.

Yes but "The Special One" Wins Things!!!!

mcfc_nick said:
chazmcfc said:
Are you lot thick ?
Did you read the OP ?

It states VERY CLEARLY yes he does win, but the football his sides play is also fucking shit. I see Jose has had a lot of success in the CL with Inter against the big boys. Can't believe some of you are happy to watch fucking shite football every week as long as we win.
it beats watching shite and gettng beat

or drawing every fucking game

Adam Donnelly said:
Remember at the start of the season he tipped us to win the league.
He listed all the players we got and said 'no question'

deliberately putting Hughes under preasure????

Would love him at City

You picked up on that aswell then

I'd love Jose to manage us for two reasons.

1. He wouldn't need £100m to make the squad we have challenge for the league.

2. His press conferences would be more fun without saying obviously 17 times a minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.