FAO Phil 'the nose' Thompson

Can't wait to see this **** squirm on soccer staurday when asked about this game. After the fucking bile him and his cronies have been spouting about us I'm so fucking glad we've rammed it down their fucking throats. 3 nil, piece of piss. Nice on City!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
SWSB said:
Phil Thompson,your boys took one hell of a beating.Jimmy Tarbuck,Cilla Black,Derek Hatton,Gerry Marsden,are you listening Gerry Marsden?

Degsy won't thank yer fer that! He's a BlueDipper! He would have been in our camp last night with a lot of Rags. Warms the hands for them seeing The Dippers mauled.

I wouldn't bank on that. Look at the match thread on grandoldteam. Out of a 12 page thread only 2 Everton fans wanted us to win. The rest of them were cheering for Liverpool.

stony said:
Degsy won't thank yer fer that! He's a BlueDipper! He would have been in our camp last night with a lot of Rags. Warms the hands for them seeing The Dippers mauled.

I wouldn't bank on that. Look at the match thread on grandoldteam. Out of a 12 page thread only 2 Everton fans wanted us to win. The rest of them were cheering for Liverpool.
Wow! So there really is "honour among thieves".

stony said:

And all the local reds i know didn't want us to win. They may hate the scousers but the 'real' ones f'king still hate us. It gives me a warm glow all over still knowing that.

Must be scratching his head considering he considers Yaya Toure "average" and he ran the midfield LOL.

What a tit.

gfunkstylee said:
sheikmedick said:
I,d love it .fuckin love it if he tripped up into a giant pan of scouse tonight and one of them 2 foot rats fucked him as he drowned.the scouse cnut
I nearly choked in a fit of laughter reading that. I just got a mental image of a two foot long rat trying to fuck him. Pmsl. I'm reading this on the bus and got a few funny looks.

Think you`ll find that Gary Neville is a bit taller than two feet !!!!

Three_Hat-tricks said:
Something I came up with.

45259_10150272115430145_860780144_14474966_6690297_n.jpg

PMSL quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.