FAO Phil 'the nose' Thompson

Prestwich_Blue said:
Sadly we'll never find out as Phil Thompson passed away last night. Police confirmed that he had apparently choked to death but wouldn't confirm whether that was due to choking on his own bile or on a large slice of some Humble Pie he is believed to have been eating at the time.
... It also appears that he had been buggered by a giant rat.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
SWSB said:
Phil Thompson,your boys took one hell of a beating.Jimmy Tarbuck,Cilla Black,Derek Hatton,Gerry Marsden,are you listening Gerry Marsden?

Degsy won't thank yer fer that! He's a BlueDipper! He would have been in our camp last night with a lot of Rags. Warms the hands for them seeing The Dippers mauled.

it was just a reference to the Norway v England commentator when they beat us 2-0.Maggie Thatcher,Churchill,Lady Di etc.

Wenger made a great point the other day, when talking about Walcott, when he said that players tend to get lost and suffer a blip between their teens and early twenties. This appears to have bben the case with Milner and Richards too.

PowderBlue said:
Three_Hat-tricks said:
Something I came up with.

45259_10150272115430145_860780144_14474966_6690297_n.jpg

PMSL quality

Sorry but that is not getting the credit it deserves mate
One of the funniest things I have ver seen

RBmk2 said:
Gems I remember from Saturday...."Ya ya Toure,Silva,Balotelli...not good enough for the Premiership."

"Roy has made some world class signings."

Prick.

but has roy played his world class players yet, because the only world class players was in blue

Thompson's like most of these clueless pundit pricks ... he knew full well that Liverpool faced the real risk of a caning at City , and especially as his deluded lot are hardly pullin' up any trees just lately ... but he tried to discard us as any kind of a threat , and a team who's made enough progress to dump them on their dirty red scouse arses!

Well Phil lad ...... consider the both of you well and truly dumped!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.