FAO the cock who gave me abuse today

Re: FAO the cock who gave me abuse today

This is one of the greatest threads I have ever seen on bluemoon. Im not sure if this is a wind up or not. If it is you are a fucking shitbag.

bluemoonmcfc said:
goon said:
No you weren't

Because you were in the wrong.

And then came on this forum to boast about slapping a sleeping 'shitbag'. What a big man you are!

If there is no reserved sign on the seat then the ticket holders need to take that up with the conductor not with me.

So someone had a ticket for your seat and you refused to move? You're lucky they didn't turf you off the train, the fellow blue was probably embarrassed by the actions of another blue and was probably trying to get you to see sense.

He backed down? He probably just has a few more brain cells than you and didn't fancy getting chucked off the train or arrested for fighting with a 'fellow blue'.

joolsbikini said:
bluemoonmcfc, you sir are a cock of the highest order.

I don't get this. The OP was being moved from a seat that had no reservations on it, you get pushed and harrassed every fukin day in society so why the fuk should he move? Tell em' to fuk right off mate, you did right with them Poles as well, society would have you on the floor like a piece of shit if you let it mate, fuk em'.

Just as a protest, you should have kept flushing the chain in the bog when it was stationary, that woulda' taught 'em. :)

Sorry but it has to be done..

n702ki.jpg

Unbelievably I was sat two seats behind blond guy.

If a seat is reserved then you have to move, just like the guy sat next to OP.
OP decided that he would make a total ass of himself.

Other guy, the portly blond guy wearing glasses, (christopher Biggins lookalike), need not have helped/interfered. But possibly seeing upset young girl was not happy. If he had waited the ticket collector would have moved the OP.

In all no slaps or punches were thrown, OP looked like a tit, and half a dozen people cheered Chris. (not me though)

wayne71 said:
bluemoonmcfc said:
If there is no reserved sign on the seat then the ticket holders need to take that up with the conductor not with me.

So someone had a ticket for your seat and you refused to move? You're lucky they didn't turf you off the train, the fellow blue was probably embarrassed by the actions of another blue and was probably trying to get you to see sense.

He backed down? He probably just has a few more brain cells than you and didn't fancy getting chucked off the train or arrested for fighting with a 'fellow blue'.

Wayne, the OP has said that the seat was'nt reserved?

Boney said:
Unbelievably I was sat two seats behind blond guy.

If a seat is reserved then you have to move, just like the guy sat next to OP.
OP decided that he would make a total ass of himself.

Other guy, the portly blond guy wearing glasses, (christopher Biggins lookalike), need not have helped/interfered. But possibly seeing upset young girl was not happy. If he had waited the ticket collector would have moved the OP.

In all no slaps or punches were thrown, OP looked like a tit, and half a dozen people cheered Chris. (not me though)

Hahaha, mad as fuk.

I thought the OP said the seat was'nt reserved?

buzzer1 said:
wayne71 said:

Wayne, the OP has said that the seat was'nt reserved?

I was there, the seat was reserved, this was shown on the ticket.

bluemoonmcfc said:

It was probably you who nicked the reserved sign in the first place

If we were all to follow your logic then all reserved signs could be removed and the seats sat in by whoever wanted to. Fuck the person who paid in advance to reserve the seat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.