FAO the cock who gave me abuse today

Re: FAO the cock who gave me abuse today

buzzer1 said:
Boney said:
I was there, the seat was reserved, this was shown on the ticket.

Oh ffs, in that case then the OP is clearly showin' himself up, still mad as fuk that you was there lol.

Yes. But there was no reserved sign.

Sadly this kind of thing is an inevitable consequence of privatisation.

bluemoonmcfc said:
buzzer1 said:
Oh ffs, in that case then the OP is clearly showin' himself up, still mad as fuk that you was there lol.

He showed you his ticket which proved that the seat was clearly his. Why not just get up and move instead of being so stubborn about it?

bluemoonmcfc said:
buzzer1 said:

Irrelevant really if they had tickets that clearly stated the seats were reserved. Nothing wrong with you sitting there in the first place but once the mistake was pointed out you should have moved.

Refused to give up a seat to the rightful owner, swore at fellow passengers, caused a row and hit a sleeping Blue.....imagine how grumpy he'd have been if Wolves had equalised? There'd have been a riot.

I'm going to start using the train again, I had no idea they'd introduced cabaret.

Dubai Blue said:
bluemoonmcfc said:
Irrelevant really if they had tickets that clearly stated the seats were reserved. Nothing wrong with you sitting there in the first place but once the mistake was pointed out you should have moved.

Fair enough. Will save myself the bother next time and just move on. Not worth it over a seat and almost got arrested for nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.