FAO the cock who gave me abuse today

Anyone advise this novice about how I can get rid of this annoying Astley loop please.

I am sure I should be amused

Thanks for your help

bongsblue said:
Anyone advise this novice about how I can get rid of this annoying Astley loop please.

Thanks for your help
Hold down Ctrl and press Enter followed as quickly as possible by W. It might take a couple of attempts.

buzzer1 said:
Mr. De Niro, is your altering of the Thread Title some kind of self confession, remove the FAO and ........... are you tryna tell us something?
Is it now safe to use again? :/

lol, its letting you know its safe now mr buzzer, i'm not fucking about with it any more.
forum has been slow for me tonight and it takes yonks to do owt:)

bongsblue said:

Thanks for your help
Ctrl+Alt+Delete======>Task List======>End Task

popcorn2.gif

Irwell said:
Dubai Blue said:
Ctrl+Alt+Delete======>Task List======>End Task
If you do this though bear in mind that you will lose anything in your browser that is unsaved.
if you keep doing it on firefox, sooner or later it's probably going to tell you it can't recover your tabs... if you are lucky it then offers you the choice of which tabs to recover, if you are even luckier your work will be saved in them.

de niro said:
buzzer1 said:
Mr. De Niro, is your altering of the Thread Title some kind of self confession, remove the FAO and ........... are you tryna tell us something?
Is it now safe to use again? :/

lol, its letting you know its safe now mr buzzer, i'm not fucking about with it any more.
forum has been slow for me tonight and it takes yonks to do owt:)

I know mate, i was just saying is it safe to use again, the cock that abused you today, now it's clean? Oh never mind. (double entendre)

Now put the technical stuff aside and chill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.