FAO The Hamburg fans posting over the last few weeks...

Funny thing about the back flight tol Hamburg was, that the take-off had a delay of one hour because the plain wasn´t refueled and nobody had the intention to do this. ;-)

HamburgTillIDie said:
Funny thing about the back flight tol Hamburg was, that the take-off had a delay of one hour because the plain wasn´t refueled and nobody had the intention to do this. ;-)

Yeah, sounds like Manchester mate! :-)

Good luck boys, great to share such a great evening with some true footy fans! Shame the result went the way it did, but you win some you lose some, so good luck in the rest of the competition!

I'm just gutted now (not so much with the result, just that I want that kind of atmosphere more often at CoMS & you don't exactly get it against West Brom), so I think we all mean it when we say we hope to see you boys again soon! You were a credit to your team & your country!

what a refreshing change to meet, sing and drink with apposing supporters/friends like yours. i know all the blues wish you all the best

Thought the Hamburg fans were fantastic throughout the entiire game .... you're a great set of supporters and i sincerely hope you go on and win this trophy ... like ourselves you've waited long enough for success.

To our own fans , we did all we possibly could do on the night .... even Martin Jol has said that his players were intimidated by the City fans , and that we were THE hardest opponent to his side on the night ...... just a fantastic night to be there despite the result ....... our day will come!

I can't help but think that the game yesterday should've been the final....I'm still gutted-But proud to be a Blue..proud of our club,our fans and our great City.

Thanks to the Hamburg fans for their friendliness and hospitality towards our fans in Germany,and contributing to what was a great occasion last night in Manchester.

I Loved the way that large numbers of your support stood and applauded the City fans at the end of the game.

That was class.And it was appreciated.

Now go and win it.

It was a great day all round, started off early at sinclairs (from the safety of the upstairs window away from the inflatables) and left Mary D's late on after the game.

The Hamburg fans we met were great and i wish them all the best for the future..i was slightly embarressed that i didn't know any german - (i went to m.u.n.i.c.h last year for my 21st - we had to order the beers in rounds of three as none of us knew the word for 9 in german!!).

I don't think the occasion will be forgotten for a long time.....if only we could have kept a clean sheet for once!!!

hope you all enjoyed the trip hamburg, and all the best for the rest of the season

and for those there, what did you think of the party in shambles square before the game?

Hamburg fans were the best lot I've seen at CoMS. I'd like to ask what they thought our lot were like in regards to the atmosphere?

Halfpenny said:
Hamburg fans were the best lot I've seen at CoMS. I'd like to ask what they thought our lot were like in regards to the atmosphere?

hehe!

I was just thinkin' ....... it's a good job that we didn't give them the 6,000 tickets that they were askin' for or they'd have blown the roof off the South Stand!

They had some really good , catchy , songs .... i'd have sang along with them if i could have made out what they were singing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.