FAO those who just know the rags will be champs come May

Pam

I got into a discussion with a highly negative blue yesterday who swore up and down that he knew for an absolute fact that the rags will pip us to the post. So, can the ones claiming that it is all over with 30 points to play for against mostly inferior competition tell us why they are not mortgaging their houses and selling their cars so they can shove all the proceeds at a bookie at reasonably decent odds and then wait two months for the inevitable pay off to follow? United to win the title? Get a £100 K on it then.

Re: FAO who just KNOW that the rags will be champs come May?

The only fact concerning the title race is no-one knows what will happen!

Josh Blue said:
you seem like an angry person pam.

When it comes to the determined to be negative bastards brigade, I am very angry indeed. It is such utter bullshit that because we have to play the Arse away and the Chavs at home, the game is up. Pathetic. Fuck off and put a bet on, then, and make yourselves a small fortune.

Does that thread title scan properly? ''For the attention of who just know that the rags will be champs come May?''

jimharri said:
Does that thread title scan properly? ''For the attention of who just know that the rags will be champs come May?''

Pam's angry Jim... Very angry. We should all feel the same about such negative Blues. Pam's writing from the heart, so it's not fair to question the grammar.

Lavinda Past said:
jimharri said:

Pam's angry Jim... Very angry. We should all feel the same about such negative Blues. Pam's writing from the heart, so it's not fair to question the grammar.
Pam's always angry! Apparently her real name is Victoria Meldrew!

Joking Pam. Please don't hit me; I bruise easily!

Pam said:
I got into a discussion with a highly negative blue yesterday who swore up and down that he knew for an absolute fact that the rags will pip us to the post. So, can the ones claiming that it is all over with 30 points to play for against mostly inferior competition tell us why they are not mortgaging their houses and selling their cars so they can shove all the proceeds at a bookie at reasonably decent odds and then wait two months for the inevitable pay off to follow? United to win the title? Get a £100 K on it then.

How about i bet you instead if your so confident we will win it?

So what if a blue thinks United might pip us to the league, City fans have always been pessimistic due to the tumultuous history the club has had over the past 35 years.

You cant leave early, you cant show too much emotion and now you cant be pessimistic. Too many people spend too much time worrying about other peoples behaviour.

Clearly the Blue is keeping in check his own dreams and aspirations to prevent the potential disapointment, if we do fall short. The only thing that matters is he is desperate for us to win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.