UK far right trouble July/August 24

It's sad that all this has prompted my wife (who is black) to start a serious discussion with me about where we choose to raise the child we're looking at having in the next few years.

To be clear, I don't want to leave the UK - not yet at least (not while City are good) - but I can totally understand why what she's seeing makes her nervous. She's a doctor in the NHS, she was a Samaritans volunteer too. This is the indirect impact of a lot of the rhetoric we're seeing, immigrants who are net contributors start to question whether they really feel welcome. And the ones who are well-educated and highly skilled also tend to have far more mobility to just leave and go somewhere else.

The issue I have with going somewhere else is that it isn't clear to me there are a lot of obviously better options out there. The UK is far from perfect, but its situation isn't unique.
New Zealand would be my choice

How does the majority get its voice heard?
Erm, the election we've literally just had? Or were the all expecting the new government to fix things in a few weeks? It's utter bollocks that this has anything to do with those issues. People aren't rioting because they feel bad about the homeless crisis or can't see a doctor, they're rioting because there was a high-profile crime committed by an 'immigrant' (not actually, but that doesn't matter) and they wanted to use it as an excuse to attack a bunch of darkies and scream their anti-immigrant bile.

Last edited:
I want that as well

But people see things differently from every side , people see 2 tied police system, look at just stop oil keep doing it , the blm marches destroying stuff , even the march in Stockport against the police , do you think likes of me and you would have done that at airport we would be walking around now

With all due respect, I have been watching 3 days of people attacking the police, lobbing bricks at them, punching them, setting entire police stations on fire with barely any arrests yet, and you think there's two tier policing?

A couple of stop oil folks were given multiple years in prison just recently. Loads of people who rioted and looted both back in 2011 and 2020 were arrested on the spot if caught, or identified via footage and arrested later. This idea that white people in this country are being treated differently by the police is not only nonsensical, it's literally just a simple buzzword people are parroting, devoid of any real meaning, created by the puppeteers who are inciting this from the comfort of their safe homes or abroad. The examples you cite, people were arrested. In Harehills, people were arrested. The Manchester brothers, they were arrested. BLM protests, people were arrested.

If you had broken the nose of a police officer at an airport, you would be arrested, and then depending on your situation, you'd have the opportunity to be released on bail. That's the same for everybody. White, black or brown. If they have reason to believe you're at flight risk, you'd be denied bail, which, again, is the same for everybody in the UK.

Last edited:
Finally, I am totally against violence and attacking Police Stations and Mosques etc.... but if I turn up for a peaceful rally to make the above points or even enter conversation to the same end I am a Right Wing Fascist and a Racist am I?
You've got to ask what was the catalyst for the rally or demonstration. It's absolutely fine to protest or demonstrate about any of the issues you mention, including excessive immigration as you see it. But this isn't some organized, properly thought through protest about the issues, it's a bunch of thugs reacting to bullshit on social media after a horrific act by a single person. It was never going to be anything other than a racist shitshow.

I understand what you're saying but how does anybody protest about what the Government is doing (or not doing) about illegal migration?

The basis of my protest is the fact that:-
a) we have a terrible homeless problem in this country and cannot house the people who are already here.
b) we have a terrible problem with getting to see our doctors... put bluntly you literally cannot.
c) we have a terrible problem with getting treatments in hospital where there are waiting lists of over a year for treatments.
c) we have a terrible problem with a large number of the current population getting to see a dentist - they quite literally cannot.
d) we have a terrible problem with education there are literally not enough school places for people to comfortably send their children to good local schools.
e) we have terrible problem with the cost of living crisis, people are struggling just to feed their families.
f) we have a terrible problem with the fuel crisis and the Government in its infinite wisdom has decided to take away the winter fuel allowance from the elderly and introduce a means benefit allowance, which is highly likely to cost more to implement than it will save.
g) taking all the above into account I am concerned that adding to our number via illegal immigrants will only increase the pressures on all the above and people are genuinely scared about their future.

These are amongst other things, the issues that bother me and I want to protest about. Please don't say at the ballot box because that has already been proven to be ineffective. Starmer has attracted less than 35% of the national vote yet has a very powerful grip via a stunning majority of 167 seats in the House of Commons, I don't like that either, it is totally unjust and unfair.

Finally, I am totally against violence and attacking Police Stations and Mosques etc.... but if I turn up for a peaceful rally to make the above points or even enter conversation to the same end I am a Right Wing Fascist and a Racist am I?
None of that is caused by immigration. Legal or illegal. Years and years of Govt mis management and cuts is your issue. If every single foreigner left how do you think the country would be? Not many doctors, not many dentists, not many care workers.

Nor is attacking a lone black lad in Piccadilly Gardens reasonable protest.

If you want to do something to make a change do something that doesn't involve what these racist dicks are doing

I see there been a 2 for 1 offer on the kool-aid which has been snapped up by a couple on here.
Fuck me, some see conspiracy in everything.
Sometimes cunts are just cunts, no need to delve too deeply.

I understand what you're saying but how does anybody protest about what the Government is doing (or not doing) about illegal migration?

a) we have a terrible homeless problem in this country and cannot house the people who are already here.
b) we have a terrible problem with getting to see our doctors... put bluntly you literally cannot.
c) we have a terrible problem with getting treatments in hospital where there are waiting lists of over a year for treatments.
c) we have a terrible problem with a large number of the current population getting to see a dentist - they quite literally cannot.
d) we have a terrible problem with education there are literally not enough school places for people to comfortably send their children to good local schools.
e) we have terrible problem with the cost of living crisis, people are struggling just to feed their families.
f) we have a terrible problem with the fuel crisis and the Government in its infinite wisdom has decided to take away the winter fuel allowance from the elderly and introduce a means benefit allowance, which is highly likely to cost more to implement than it will save.
g) taking all the above into account I am concerned that adding to our number via illegal immigrants will only increase the pressures on all the above and people are genuinely scared about their future.

These are amongst other things, the issues that bother me and I want to protest about. Please don't say at the ballot box because that has already been proven to be ineffective. Starmer has attracted less than 35% of the national vote yet has a very powerful grip via a stunning majority of 167 seats in the House of Commons, I don't like that either, it is totally unjust and unfair.

Yes, with good reason. Because none of those issues you have listed is caused by, or related to illegal immigration, which is estimated to be around 40000 per year in the UK. How many of those 40000 are clogging up dental care do you think? How many get Winter fuel allowance?

The fact that you link them is racism (whether you know it or not, whether you mean it or not).

Just like linking the Jews, or the Pakistanis, or the Ukranians or the West Indians, or the Uganndan Asians, or the Bangladeshis or the Vietnames to unrelated problems was racism. It's the same old li(n)e told over and over.

The basis of your complaints appears to be that illegal migration is causing all those problems whereas the reality is that illegal migration is tiny compared to legal migration (something like 5%). But if your problem is about migration in general you need to think about where a huge number of doctors, nurses and dentists come from.
You need to blame the cuts implemented by the previous government rather than many of the people doing their best to keep the NHS going and providing the services that you are complaining about.

Yeah they are so concerned about immigration that they attacking black people. Its time to call racist scum for that they are and I hope none of these scum support Man City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.