Fascinating Facts about Ireland.

Manc in London said:
citykev28 said:
Manc in London said:
The fact that Irish republicans have killed English people going about their business as well as bombing my home town, would suggest that at least some of them do not like the English.

if you feel the need to quote my post and be clever, at least have the brains to read the fucking thing first.

I was simply picking up on the 'hate' theme that you were discussing. If you read "my fucking post" then you would have noticed that I was not referring to posters on this forum.

You need to chill out and learn that being agressive with strangers on a forum is neither cool nor 'hard'.

again you miss my point. i'm not being cool nor hard. i am simply saying that nobody on this thread has had a go at england or the english. i am not trying to say that the entire irish population are 100% pro-english.

citykev28 said:
Manc in London said:
citykev28 said:
if you feel the need to quote my post and be clever, at least have the brains to read the fucking thing first.

I was simply picking up on the 'hate' theme that you were discussing. If you read "my fucking post" then you would have noticed that I was not referring to posters on this forum.

You need to chill out and learn that being agressive with strangers on a forum is neither cool nor 'hard'.

again you miss my point. i'm not being cool nor hard. i am simply saying that nobody on this thread has had a go at england or the english. i am not trying to say that the entire irish population are 100% pro-english.
jeez i miss read it too then.... sorry i m all confused. where did i pick up the erectile dysfunction bit? ;)

are you happy now MODS!!!!! damn you!!!!

Ireland has got a feckin big lake in the top right hand corner that nobody ever mentions, i`v seen it loads of times on google earth and its massive!

The luck of the Irish is not a myth. The Irish are the luckiest people on earth.........mutleys family left.

Re: Re: Fascinating Facts about Ireland.

alibee73 said:
Ireland has got a feckin big lake in the top right hand corner that nobody ever mentions, i`v seen it loads of times on google earth and its massive!

Loch Neagh. Largest lake in Britain.

johnmc said:
alibee73 said:

It"s Lough Neagh & it"s not in Britain

City63 said:
johnmc said:
alibee73 said:

It"s Lough Neagh & it"s not in Britain
Are we sure this lake actually exists?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.