Fast Winger?

Cityinmyheart said:
I think Adam Johnson can still make it if he is given the same chance and confidence from Mancini as much Balotelli gets.

The youngster with all the potential that is now 25?

Why do we need a fast winger, you have been listening to the footy experts on the telly. We all know everybody needs fast wingers and 2 strikers to win the Premier League and the World Cup and Euros

Oh wait a minute..........

grim up north said:
Why do we need a fast winger, you have been listening to the footy experts on the telly. We all know everybody needs fast wingers and 2 strikers to win the Premier League and the World Cup and Euros

Oh wait a minute..........

"Plan b" is what people will come in here and say

I know he's not a winger but what does everyone think about Abate? If we had an injury problem at CB, Micah could fill in and Abate would be RB. He adds a lot of pace and a threat down the wing. It would also improve relations with Milan for if we want to sell Tevez or buy Thiago Silva. He's young(ish), Italian and wouldn't drastically alter the system like having a winger would.
I reckon we could get him for less than £15million, and it would fix LB, CB and RB problems, as well as give us a pacy wing option.

Abate is terrible defensively and He isn't worth £15mill.

It depends whether Mancini will be prepared to play a winger from the start or does he just want a "plan b" option because I can't see the likes of Munian and Navas who is homesick anyway sitting on the bench.

Pedro, we could probably get him quite cheap for a player of his quality, only problem would be he would probably want to stay at Barca and fight for a place there. Although he still lacks the blistering pace that someone like Lavezzi has. I honestly think if we could get him for a good price Walcott would be a great player to have on the bench, all he has is pace but in the last 20 minutes of a game against a tired-full back with the likes of Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko and Tev to aim for he could get a few assists.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.