Fast Winger?

Sir Joe Aguero said:
I know he's not a winger but what does everyone think about Abate? If we had an injury problem at CB, Micah could fill in and Abate would be RB. He adds a lot of pace and a threat down the wing. It would also improve relations with Milan for if we want to sell Tevez or buy Thiago Silva. He's young(ish), Italian and wouldn't drastically alter the system like having a winger would.
I reckon we could get him for less than £15million, and it would fix LB, CB and RB problems, as well as give us a pacy wing option.

What problems?

ForzaMancini said:
Sir Joe Aguero said:
I know he's not a winger but what does everyone think about Abate? If we had an injury problem at CB, Micah could fill in and Abate would be RB. He adds a lot of pace and a threat down the wing. It would also improve relations with Milan for if we want to sell Tevez or buy Thiago Silva. He's young(ish), Italian and wouldn't drastically alter the system like having a winger would.
I reckon we could get him for less than £15million, and it would fix LB, CB and RB problems, as well as give us a pacy wing option.

What problems?
I think he means problems similar to those which we experienced this season when the likes of Vinny and Lescott were out for whatever reasons

I'm with you MaviAy.

Why don't we give Weiss a run? He's skillful and has loads of confidence.

Anyone know why he seems so unwanted?

^^^^^

On the face of it I would tend to agree especially if AJ is to be sold. However, due to FFP rules we may actually need say the £4mill we would get for him to be put towards a greater need e.g. Martinez. We don't play with wingers and we need decent cover at CB and an upgrade to DeJong who looks like he may be leaving. AJ = £15mill, DeJong = £10mill, Weiss = £4mill total £29mill which equals Martinez and a 50% reduction in the wage bill.

Got to give weiz a run, it would be bad business not to, let's say he does well, then he adds 5-10 mil to his price tag, +1 home grown qouta.,he flops we lose 2 mil, boo fucking who.
I rate him as good as johnson if not better. He has no shortage of confidence and. Admirers,I.think there is no shortage of potential buyers, boy must be doing something right.

Did mancini not set up the move to espanyol, as part of his developement,or am I imagining things.

It also sends all the right signals to the acedamy.

If it wasn't for owen coyle,I doubt we'd be having this debate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.