fat ism

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
bluesyob said:
i dont over eat , do a very physical job up and down ladders all day lifting heavy equipment and very rarely sit down except for the half hour dinner i have i only drink once a week on friday nights yet im over weight and cant seem to shift it, i could go gym but i just dont have the time, but all this doesnt mean i should have to sit and listen to some slim arse hole calling me names and abusing me just because they have made a judgement about me based on my apearance alone, so yes it should be looked at in the same way as racism because your abusing someone for the way they look.

Here we go....

You do not have a disability, you are not a race of people.

I have heard this before, if they had hidden cameras following you all day I bet we'd see the truth.
and whats that supposed to mean?

bluesyob said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Here we go....

You do not have a disability, you are not a race of people.

I have heard this before, if they had hidden cameras following you all day I bet we'd see the truth.

You tell me. What do you put your being over weight down to?

bluesyob said:
i dont over eat , ..........yet im over weight and cant seem to shift it,

errrrm. You obviously do over eat.....and don't do enough exercise.

Next time you have a meal....sit back and look at the portion....I find thats usually my downfall. If you reduce you're portions you may find it helps.

bluesyob said:
i dont over eat , do a very physical job up and down ladders all day lifting heavy equipment and very rarely sit down except for the half hour dinner i have i only drink once a week on friday nights yet im over weight and cant seem to shift it, i could go gym but i just dont have the time, but all this doesnt mean i should have to sit and listen to some slim arse hole calling me names and abusing me just because they have made a judgement about me based on my apearance alone, so yes it should be looked at in the same way as racism because your abusing someone for the way they look.

Sorry to inform you but you have the same time as everyone else, Einstein, Shakespeare, Newton, and Darwin all had the same time. Losing weight is not rocket science you need to eat less calories that's all there is to losing weight.

I am trying to lose weight at the moment. I have had some of my five-a-day today, I nailed a Terry's chocolate orange before.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
bluesyob said:

You tell me. What do you put your being over weight down to?
ive seen 3 dieticians after keeping diaries of food ive eaten none can see a problem with the food i eat or the ammount
one said maybe it is the fact that i drink a fair bit on the day that i do drink
the point is i lead an absolutly normal life and im quite positive i dont consume any more than the average person its just that with my metabolism id have to live on vegetables to lose any weight, the other thing is i eat the same size meals as my missus and im much more active throughout the day and yet she keeps her weight somewhere between 7 and a half to 8 stone, i guess what im saying is im sure with some investigation and a hell of a lot of hard work i could probably do something about it, but i just dont find the time as i work 10 - 12 hours a day and that doesnt exactly make you keen on going to the gym afterwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.