fat ism

bluesyob said:
Citytillidie69 said:
Looking forward to his answer ?

My money is on "glandular" or maybe "its hereditary".
why dont you go fuck yourself pal

Charming......I though fat people were supposed to be jolly and life/soul of the party LMFAO.

Look, you say about "life overhaul not being that easy".....It will be easy for you when you keel over with a heart attack.

Its all about attitude.... If you want to have a life then change the current one you have.

I was over-weight and have a busy life..... I now get up at 6:30am and run 3 to 4 miles every other morning and more on weekends... The reason I get up early is because its the only time I can run...work and a young family take up the rest of my day......It works for me.

bluesyob said:
smudgedj said:
Sorry to inform you but you have the same time as everyone else, Einstein, Shakespeare, Newton, and Darwin all had the same time. Losing weight is not rocket science you need to eat less calories that's all there is to losing weight.
i love the way people who arent overweight look at it like its the easiest thing in the world to do when quite simply its not. it takes a complete overhaul of your life and some times thats easier said than done

Im not saying it's easy. I am prone to weight gain. I weigh 12 stone now and Im about 5'11. I play anywhere from 3-6 games of football a week, when I dislocated my knee I went up to 13.5 in six months so I know it's not easy. Thankfully I really enjoy football so does not really seem like exercise to me. I have to say in MOST cases it is a case of over eating/snacking/eating the wrong thing too often-mixed with a lack of exercise.

Anyway my whole point was not about how to lose weight, the post was about these laws people are trying to bring in, which I find ludicrous

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cobbetts.com/News/Whataboutfatism" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cobbetts.com/News/Whataboutfatism</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.humanresourcesmagazine.com/news/946845/Campaigners-call-fat-ism-made-illegal/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.humanresourcesmagazine.com/n ... e-illegal/</a>

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
bluesyob said:
i love the way people who arent overweight look at it like its the easiest thing in the world to do when quite simply its not. it takes a complete overhaul of your life and some times thats easier said than done

Im not saying it's easy. I am prone to weight gain. I weigh 12 stone now and Im about 5'11. I play anywhere from 3-6 games of football a week, when I dislocated my knee I went up to 13.5 in six months so I know it's not easy. Thankfully I really enjoy football so does not really seem like exercise to me. I have to say in MOST cases it is a case of over eating/snacking/eating the wrong thing too often-mixed with a lack of exercise.

Anyway my whole point was not about how to lose weight, the post was about these laws people are trying to bring in, which I find ludicrous

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cobbetts.com/News/Whataboutfatism" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cobbetts.com/News/Whataboutfatism</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.humanresourcesmagazine.com/news/946845/Campaigners-call-fat-ism-made-illegal/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.humanresourcesmagazine.com/n ... e-illegal/</a>
of course you find it ludicrous have you ever had to endure the abuse and name calling an over weight person has to take while it would be ideal for overweight people to do some thing about it, it dosnt make it right for people to go around name calling does it unless you are a bully in which case my words are a complete waste of time

As a tubby bastard myself, I even find people moaning about fat-ism etc to be rediculous. The notion that being fat qualifies as a disability vexes me. I got tubby through years of eating shit food and drinking too much etc, but I don't walk around with a sense of entitlement. I am slowly losing weight because I eat better now and exercise a hell of a lot more than I did a few years ago, but make no bones about it, it is nowhere near as easy as some people on this thread are making out.

Some people are see themselves as oppressed for some reason, but I say just lose weight to feel better about yourself, not to fit in with social norms.

the thing is, some people on here are not comfortable with their own lifes so much, they have to come on and post something abrasive to make themselves feel better. we all know people like this. vacuous people who get kicks out of upsetting others. in other words.. bullys. im not fat.. but i know people are not all the same.

some people on here are pretty shameful. and the op is a contradiction.. (i could see the tongue in cheek nature of the post) but not everyone can. and people have been offended by it. enough eh?

I know some of you are saying it's hard to lose weight but i'm sorry it's not. It takes will power to get out of the bad habits that are causing you to put weight on and the simple task of working out how many calories your putting in your body and then making sure you use more than that. I've been doing a personal training course and 1 aspect of this is nutrition and weight loss and to a large degree portion size is one of the problems.

inchy14 said:
I know some of you are saying it's hard to lose weight but i'm sorry it's not. It takes will power to get out of the bad habits that are causing you to put weight on and the simple task of working out how many calories your putting in your body and then making sure you use more than that. I've been doing a personal training course and 1 aspect of this is nutrition and weight loss and to a large degree portion size is one of the problems.
ive just come back from the gym and really enjoyed going on the new machine but i could only do half an hour as i started to feel sick, it does mars bars kit kats twix's and snickers

aphex said:
the thing is, some people on here are not comfortable with their own lifes so much, they have to come on and post something abrasive to make themselves feel better. we all know people like this. vacuous people who get kicks out of upsetting others. in other words.. bullys. im not fat.. but i know people are not all the same.

some people on here are pretty shameful. and the op is a contradiction.. (i could see the tongue in cheek nature of the post) but not everyone can. and people have been offended by it. enough eh?

so how much do you weigh? I posted this because it it ridiculous. Some people are born disabled, black, gay etc etc. Being fat is a lifestyle choice and shows a distinct lack of self control-hence why they are less employable.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
aphex said:

so how much do you weigh? I posted this because it it ridiculous. Some people are born disabled, black, gay etc etc. Being fat is a lifestyle choice and shows a distinct lack of self control-hence why they are less employable.

im 5'9 and i weigh about 12 -12 half stone. im overweight officialy.. although i look fine. im 33 and my metabolism is slowing down by the day.

what do you hope to gain from comments like that? your not intelligent enough to be an internet 'shock jock'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.