fat ism

Why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why is this thread still here??? Fat people are happy, who cares...

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Im assuming this 'blues yob' (sounds like a lovely person BTW) is a teenager so Im not going to embarrass him any further. All I will say is that I have now made a complaint and have every faith that the mods will look into this.

P.S no one ever told me if they are going to be at Platt Lane tomorrow evening?
so you can dish it out but cant take it back sorry sweetheart didnt mean to upset you.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Im assuming this 'blues yob' (sounds like a lovely person BTW) is a teenager so Im not going to embarrass him any further. All I will say is that I have now made a complaint and have every faith that the mods will look into this.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
rather die than be labelled a snitch.

bluesyob said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

so you can dish it out but cant take it back sorry sweetheart didnt mean to upset you.

fair enough mate.

the photo is out of order. i didnt see it before.

I have moments when I dislike being fat. It's very hard for me to find a woman with smaller boobs.

Anyone who says they are happy being fat is a liar.

Ok. I would like to advise/ask the mods to remove this thread now as I feel it is causing more problems than it's worth. As I said from day one, I was not here to bash fat people, I just found it ridiculous that these 'groups' were set up and they were trying to call it a 'hate crime'.

Sadly this has turned into a slanging match and some people have taken offence, which was never my intention-so if it will help then please remove it.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Ok. I would like to advise/ask the mods to remove this thread now as I feel it is causing more problems than it's worth. As I said from day one, I was not here to bash fat people, I just found it ridiculous that these 'groups' were set up and they were trying to call it a 'hate crime'.

Sadly this has turned into a slanging match and some people have taken offence, which was never my intention-so if it will help then please remove it.
what did you expect???

200xo4y.jpg

"You might be 5'11 12 stone of solid ripcord steel BB2.0 but with all your complaining to the Mods a lot of folk on here just think that you're nothing but a big fat snitch!"

"That's just not true. You know how much I hate the police and I'd rather die than be labelled a snitch. Mods - pull this thread please. It's just gone too far. Pull it now. Did you not hear me Mods? This is BB2.0 speaking. Pull it. That's an order."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.