fat ism

not gonna read the topic but has anyone mentioned BB 2.0 is a fat tub of lard too

markbmcfc said:
Ive put a fair amount of weight on recently, despite my diet not changing, my metabolism just seems to have pissed off.

I do have a shite diet though, as I love eating shit food, cant stand salad and I love beer. I blame nobody but myself for this.

However...

I do think all these food genius's should invent a diet where you can eat decent stuff (that you actually like) and lose weight.

Try thermadrene.. or stackers...

markbmcfc said:
Ive put a fair amount of weight on recently, despite my diet not changing, my metabolism just seems to have pissed off.

I do have a shite diet though, as I love eating shit food, cant stand salad and I love beer. I blame nobody but myself for this.

However...

I do think all these food genius's should invent a diet where you can eat decent stuff (that you actually like) and lose weight.

Yeah, I'm in my early 30's now and it's far harder to keep the weight off than it used to be. My situation hasn't been helped by 2 months of inactivity due to a torn thigh muscle, I normally play football twice a week.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
vbr said:
not gonna read the topic but has anyone mentioned BB 2.0 is a fat tub of lard too

5'11 12 stone of solid ripcord steel my friend

Maybe if you occasionally got laid, you wouldn't feel the need to start these bitter, angry at the world, ranting, threads once a week...

...just a suggestion...

BillyShears said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
5'11 12 stone of solid ripcord steel my friend

Maybe if you occasionally got laid, you wouldn't feel the need to start these bitter, angry at the world, ranting, threads once a week...

...just a suggestion...

Nope, sex is not a problem for me my dumb chum. Saying I don't think fat people who abuse thier bodies should have 'groups' to help them does not make me angry at the world.....Id say 70% of the replies actually agreed with me!

I put a couple of posts on page 17 of this thread last night. Nothing abuisive, just a bit of casual piss taking of BB2.0 and they've been pulled. Has BB2.0 complained cos I touched a nerve? and even so, they were harmless comments.
Mods, I'd love to know why they were pulled

The last post I made read "Please Brookie don't take theat overdose, I can heal you."
Honestly what harm is there in that statement?

bluemonday said:
I put a couple of posts on page 17 of this thread last night. Nothing abuisive, just a bit of casual piss taking of BB2.0 and they've been pulled. Has BB2.0 complained cos I touched a nerve? and even so, they were harmless comments.

The last post I made read "Please Brookie don't take theat overdose, I can heal you."

I think you're on thin ice my friend and consider winding your neck in before you make things worse.

“The truest characters of ignorance are vanity,pride and arrogance.” - Samuel Butler

"I think I spot a full house. " - Sultana of Brunei

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
bluemonday said:

I think you're on thin ice my friend and consider winding your neck in before you make things worse.

LOL BWAAHHHHAAAHHHA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.