Fat Sam - We're too late on RSC

Cambridgeblue

Blackburn manager Sam Allardyce has told Manchester City they have left it too late to sign striker Roque Santa Cruz. (PA Sport - 1504 GMT)

From BBC gossip page... hope to hell it's true then we can abandon this ludicrous attempt to sign an injury prone one season wonder for twice what he is worth.

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere but I thought it was worth flagging up that this could be the end of any deal.

Let's face it Rovers could well go down and if Hughes still wants him in the summer (assuming he's still in charge which, if we turn it around this half season, I hope he will be) we could pick him up for next to nothing. £20+m could be put to much better use imho.

I know he is probably better than some of the strikers we have at the moment but the thought of giving that fat tw*t a penny makes me want to vomit.

Put it to the test, last minute bid, if we get him great Sam has no time to spend the money, if he doesn't come then fat Sam has no money and an unhappy star.

If we dont get him ,which hopefully we wont well not at 20 million , if we did knowing Citys luck whats the betting he gets injured in next couple of games.You keep him Sam better fish out there to catch.

That big fat bastid loves the attention. Keeps poking at City and wants to seem important.

Reminds me of someone at times.

I hope we don't get RSC now, just to really piss him off.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Best news of the week, I just wish Zola had told us the same thing about Bellamy!

not me. bellamy will be a great player for us.

The fat twat is sweating because we haven't been back in touch. He's sounding more desperate every day. He must have been promised some or all of the money to rebuild and he knows the last day of the window is too late.
I really hope we don't go back in for him. I bet he'd be ranting more than the elephant man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.